Match 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt sorry for the ref, although he could have controlled it better. The lad, chris and matt got sent off, they were allowed back on though.

did neither of them get sent off? what did the ref do about all this!
The ref didn't have much about him TBH.

They both had to leave the pitch immediately, Melton could return after a short breather and beighton had to stay off for the remainder of the first half.

All could've been avoided if the stupid bint hadn't come marching on to the pitch to 'protect' her boyfriend :icon_roll

I'm gonna report that tosser in the Chelsea shirt, he's cut my fist :icon_bigg

I'm gonna report that tosser in the Chelsea shirt, he's cut my fist :icon_bigg

My knucle certainly feels bruised!

What got me was that he kept going on about how he got fowled because he was too fast, wasn't faster than a fist though was he!

That tackle on Drew towards the end was lethal, he should have gone for that alone, it could very easily have snapped his knee.

Each and every one of that team is a prize cnut.

TBH, I don't wish to play against these next time round, we will NEVER be able t play football against them because of their mouths.

I don't have enough patience to not punch them. From the moment that slapper came running on the pitch the game was ruined

Each and every one of that team is a prize cnut.

TBH, I don't wish to play against these next time round, we will NEVER be able t play football against them because of their mouths.

I don't have enough patience to not punch them. From the moment that slapper came running on the pitch the game was ruined

Exactly. I said to my dad on the way home, there is no way I should have been allowed back on the pitch after punching him, and theres no way that **** should have been allowed back on the pitch. By allowing him back on the ref set the game up for conitinued violence. That one player wound our whole team up and got his own players riled. If he'd have been off the pitch I think the game might have calmed down a lot

Exactly. I said to my dad on the way home, there is no way I should have been allowed back on the pitch after punching him, and theres no way that **** should have been allowed back on the pitch. By allowing him back on the ref set the game up for conitinued violence. That one player wound our whole team up and got his own players riled. If he'd have been off the pitch I think the game might have calmed down a lot
Likewise, when I was sprinting over to punch him, all I was thinking was "lifetime ban, lifetime ban" and I didn't even get sent off.

Also in the last few minutes I was thinking the same when that fat cnut was taking the piss by holding the ball at the back. My sole intention was to clobber him and and knock him for six and the ref never batted an eyelid.

Last edited:
According to Liam, the game on the pitch next to us was stopped so they could watch the fighting, which coincidentally was Nathan's game :icon_bigg

I love the fact our boys are shiot at football but are the best fighters :038::038:

:018::icon_wink

This season we are losing because we make silly mistakes or lose our shape. Last season we where losing because the other team where better than us. It's a nice change to be in a game for the full 40 minutes!

His best line of the match "I bet i pull more birds than you do", you have to be a serious ****tard to think that thats an insult.

He was a full stop thick cnut.

He was moaning at me at one stage, I told the ref has just stopped the game, calm down you're for winning FFS. His reply 'Oh sorry player!' :icon_roll

There is no doubt another night - the ref would have us done for. Swinging punches....:icon_wink

What does that say in English Hazza?

Another ref would have caused more fuss about it - had you and Matt sent off and reported us. It wasn't handbags - it was like one of the cowboy saloon bars in the films.

The ref said at the end from his opinion was 'players are paying a fiver a time to play, so to send them off and stop them playing is wrong.'

Again the more in retrospective, it was nothing more than handbags until the bit of rough went on one and then they started on Steve. For us to defend him in that situation was justified. If you ask me, if he sent off that Chelsea cnut before that happened, there would have been next to no probelms.

Last edited:
Another ref would have caused more fuss about it - had you and Matt sent off and reported us. It wasn't handbags - it was like one of the cowboy saloon bars in the films.

The ref said at the end from his opinion was 'players are paying a fiver a time to play, so to send them off and stop them playing is wrong.'

Again the more in retrospective, it was nothing more than handbags until the bit of rough went on one and then they started on Steve. For us to defend him in that situation was justified. If you ask me, if he sent off that Chelsea cnut before that happened, there would have been next to no probelms.

On the button as always Hazzy baby

Did anyone miss me??? after reading that i wish i would have played, altho every proud of the team, espeically finally nailing the mouth shut of that mofo in the chelsea top, welcome back to the team Chris and Matt the brick wall, least everyone has been warned bring your girl's to watch TBFC and you get knocked the feck out..our new moto.;)

They were all mouthy cnuts, not just the Chelsea guy.

He was the worst, but not the only one. That long haired twat in the vest, that fat fcuk in defence, that old geezer and their goalkeeper were all still asking for a smacking all the way through.

Can't just blame the Chelsea twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469