Match 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for once it wasn't me in the middle of it all, well proud of meself I was (****ing gutted I wasn't on the pitch when it happened but sshhh)

I'm battered and bruised this morning, i can hardly walk, not surprising after the challenges going in on me last night.

I feel like i've played 90mins against Belgrave Jungle FC

But he was the one who took it too far......

It was like Germany v Argies last world cup with Melts and his Maxi Rodridguez jump and punch - Oliver Bierhoff was the silly mutt.

For those who weren't there, I scored....

Good finish as well Hazz, well taken

Tha lad in the Chelsea top is probably the dirtiest i've played down there. If you get the skinny bald-headed ref when playing them you might as well give up as he's all chummy with them all.

He fouled me blatantly from behind so i moaned at the ref for not awarding a fould and his reply was "don't tackle him [chelsea shirt player's name] or he'll cry". The player then proceeded to call me a "fanny", needless to say i man marked him for the remainder, going through him every time. Funnily enough he didn't shake my hand at the end.

Quite funny that the only insults i've heard from such a tough man are "fanny" and "i bet i pull more birds than you".

Tha lad in the Chelsea top is probably the dirtiest i've played down there. If you get the skinny bald-headed ref when playing them you might as well give up as he's all chummy with them all.

He fouled me blatantly from behind so i moaned at the ref for not awarding a fould and his reply was "don't tackle him [chelsea shirt player's name] or he'll cry". The player then proceeded to call me a "fanny", needless to say i man marked him for the remainder, going through him every time. Funnily enough he didn't shake my hand at the end.

Quite funny that the only insults i've heard from such a tough man are "fanny" and "i bet i pull more birds than you".

Oh he did call Drew a "big cock" at one point.

Your crew were at our pitch within a flash at the final whistle....:icon_lol:

Just thought I'd mention, the reason for my superb finish was watching some chap called 'Falcao' on youtube last Saturday afternoon. When you got some time, have a look. The bloke is a 5-a-side genius and he's not flash too.

Just thought I'd mention, the reason for my superb finish was watching some chap called 'Falcao' on youtube last Saturday afternoon. When you got some time, have a look. The bloke is a 5-a-side genius and he's not flash too.
I was pissed off about my goal.

I aimed it square at the face of their prick of a goalkeeper and hit it as hard as I could. Fcuking thing just missed him and went in!!!

Just thought I'd mention, the reason for my superb finish was watching some chap called 'Falcao' on youtube last Saturday afternoon.
I assume you don't mean the chap who sang 'Rock Me Amadeus' :102:

With all the misspellings in this thread, it's difficult to know what half of you mean :icon_wink

to be honest, she looked rough, but I probably would :icon_wink

She was throwing fists at you as well. :icon_lol:

I assume you don't mean the chap who sang 'Rock Me Amadeus' :102:

With all the misspellings in this thread, it's difficult to know what half of you mean :icon_wink

No, it's defo Falcao. He's Brazilian king of 5-a-side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363