Match 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, I'll play when available. The way my Thursday shifts work, I think I finish one week at 8 and the other at 5:30, but this is yet to be confirmed.

Moving on to tonight, I will be playing with a strapped ankle, not feeling 100% due to a bloody huge work load this week, so don't expect too much from me!

Moving on to tonight, I will be playing with a strapped ankle, not feeling 100% due to a bloody huge work load this week, so don't expect too much from me!
I'm still not 100%, I am still confirmed though, but I should know more in a couple of hours.

i'm just about to leave, i'm off to the Netherlands, i got a interview there, if i get the job, it means i may not play for TBFC for a long time, i'm back in two weeks, depending on work contract,

Goodluck tonight boys!

Thought you already worked full time you work shy fecker?

I am a part timer who averages 55 hours a week. :icon_bigg

I'll be doing the same amount of hours as I do as a part timer, but now I get more holiday time off and a slight (I mean slight) pay rise.

I'm still not 100%, I am still confirmed though, but I should know more in a couple of hours.
Back from the dentist.

1 tooth "yanked & chipped" out, but the roots remain!!, and I'm in a great deal of pain. But y'know what, I'm gonna play.

I know, I know, it's a task greater than Forrest Gump rescuing all those injured in 'nam, but I'm gonna fight. The UK's finest medical brains have advised me that playing is possibly gonna cost, and cost me dearly, but they do understand why I "must" do it. It was very moving the way they clasped my hands as I left the surgery and wished me "good luck", and to "return home safely"

The team needs me as it needs us all, and in typical Bruce Willis style, I'm probably gonna be "the wrong man, in the wrong place, at the wrong time", but you're all worth it :icon_wink

Good luck men

Bastards, whey wasn't i informed, who scored?
Hazz got 20 I think. I didn't play either as I was in the casualty tent being repaired for tonight's game.

Did I mention it BTW?

Last edited:
I did hear that you were injured, not sure where though.

St Johns Ambulance will be pitchside with some mints just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669