Match 9 - v Jekyll n Hyde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Kick-Off: 9.15pm

Team News - Matt's Dad available again, Spanky set to retain his spot, Hazz gets to put his ''Simon Royce'' goalie gloves away, Drew is still out with a foot injury.

Previous Results - A 6-6 draw, TBFC's best ever result against these bunch. They boast a similar record to that of Bayern Eunech. Suprisingly no needle between these two teams. :icon_lol:

TBFC Team Bus News - 8.15 DD, 8.30 MHS, 8.45 PDS

4 Quid this week.

I must say Starting Line-Up is causing me some brainfreeze.

Squad - Matt's Dad, Matt, MHS, PDS, Hazz, DD, Spanky, Melton

Last edited:
Kick-Off: 9.15pm

Team News - Matt's Dad available again, Spanky set to retain his spot, Hazz gets to put his ''Simon Royce'' goalie gloves away, Drew is still out with a foot injury.

Previous Results - A 6-6 draw, TBFC's best ever result against these bunch. They boast a similar record to that of Bayern Eunech. Suprisingly no needle between these two teams. :icon_lol:

TBFC Team Bus News - 8.15 DD, 8.30 MHS, 8.45 PDS

4 Quid this week.

I must say Starting Line-Up is causing me some brainfreeze.

my suggestion gaffer
Matts dad between the sticks

melton and pds in defence

mhs *midfield*

spanky up front

-----------Steve----------

Matt-------pds-----Melton

--------MHS/Spanky--------

Although right footed, I have had some success with my back to goal just short of the half way line, playing a diagonal cross field ball for the forward/pds to run onto from the "goal kicks"

Last edited:
i am liking the formation, with melts and matt on the wings i am sure that you can overlap some of the forward as we bring the defenders with us and get the ball through the middle from keeper,

i am in and ready to play, looking forward to this game a 6-6 last time surely we can pick up from where we left off in our last match and try get a win there,

glad to be back in the team, one problem going away on business next thursday so i wont be able to play for next weeks game, its ashame to miss that game, but avialable after that again sorry to let the team down

this could be a good game, strong team hazza has picked

That's alright then!

I think Steve, PDS, Matt, Spanky and Melts should start with Me, Hazz and Drum on the bench.

9.15pm kick off, good timing, i am looking forward to this game...has hazza got the final team down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363