Match 9 - v Jekyll n Hyde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking around Highfields most of the morning.

I am looking forward to it as I always do but I don't need to remind people of it 6 times.

But I think if we can carry on last Thursday's good work and add to it we could get a result.

looking to add to the squad:icon_lol:;)

yeah if we can pick up from where we left off last week then expect another good game

i think MHS should be played the ball on the left side of him as last week he had the ball to many times on the right and it was diffficult for him to do anything as he is much stronger on the left side, (no offensive in anyway to MHS)

You could have bumped in to me Hazz. My factory is on Hutchinson St off Maidstone rd

Last edited:
hate driving through the area, no body gives a shite and its bloody dangerous

I gave way to traffic for 10 minutes this afternoon. It's a nightmare trying to park off St Peters' Road/Sparkhoe Road
its a right bitch down them sides, i always avoid the area from now on, sometimes i think its easier to get home if i go through highfields but the people and drivers it takes double the time, i'm sticking to london road from now

i think MHS should be played the ball on the left side of him as last week he had the ball to many times on the right and it was diffficult for him to do anything as he is much stronger on the left side, (no offensive in anyway to MHS)

Cheers Spanks.

I am shit with my right foot (not much better with my left either.) :icon_lol:

My toys aren't far from being thrown out of my pram after that comment.

You playing tonight Leroy?

Nope got a friendly tonight. Are you having a bad day melts?

I was reading Koi International magazine the other day at the Hospital, very interesting it was.

Nope got a friendly tonight. Are you having a bad day melts?

I was reading Koi International magazine the other day at the Hospital, very interesting it was.
I would presume you meant "Nishikigoi International" but you can be forgiven for that one :icon_wink

Did you see yours truly in it anywhere?

I'm always having a bad day, it helps keep me sane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670