Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was loaned out, surely he'd still be working under the same contract and remuneration?

Exactly. That's why I'm wondering why people think he's digging his heels in because he's going to lose out financially.

Because they are complete idiots

Simple, really

Maybe just maybe the lad has good intentions and he want to fight for his place.

Maybe just maybe the lad has good intentions and he want to fight for his place.

Don't be so ridiculous Micky. His only motivation is money. Can you not learn to project like everybody else?

Don't be so ridiculous Micky. His only motivation is money. Can you not learn to project like everybody else?
Looking at the Foxestalk website would have you believe that he assaulted Nigel Pearson, is a money grabbing bastard, is only bothered about dollar, has killed 3 puppies with his bare hands and slapped his c*$k in Top's lager shandy. I just don't know how I can ever face him again.

Looking at the Foxestalk website would have you believe that he assaulted Nigel Pearson, is a money grabbing bastard, is only bothered about dollar, has killed 3 puppies with his bare hands and slapped his c*$k in Top's lager shandy. I just don't know how I can ever face him again.

You missed his lack of pashun. Poor bloke is reportedly going out with Matty Elliots daughter now, no hope for him.

If Mills was to go out on loan It could more than likely involve a permanent move at the end of the loan, In which case I'm quite sure Leeds would not be able to offer the same wage package that we currently do, If Pearson has decided he wants rid then a lovely loan to leeds for a few months is hardly going to be what Pearson wants.

But don't bother thinking about the situation, just make calling people 'idiots' your only contribution to the thread, it's better than normal.

But don't bother thinking about the situation, just make calling people 'idiots' your only contribution to the thread, it's better than normal.

Have I pissed on your chips without knowing it? Seems a bit unprovoked...

Have I pissed on your chips without knowing it? Seems a bit unprovoked...

Certainly not, It was aimed at Homer, being the idiot that I am I didn't use the forums quote function.

That would be a good move. We cannot catch them but they can still take points off places 3-11.

A great move! Matt Mills, like all Sven's signings, is so bad that we'll easily overtake WHU and gain automatic promotion. Does nobody think that Sam Allardyce might fancy the chance of a bargain at our expense? :102:

A great move! Matt Mills, like all Sven's signings, is so bad that we'll easily overtake WHU and gain automatic promotion. Does nobody think that Sam Allardyce might fancy the chance of a bargain at our expense? :102:

I know you've got the knives out for Pearson and look to slag him off at every opportunity, but do you really think he believes all of Sven's signings to be bad?

He plays Schemichel, Peltier, St Ledger, Konchesky, Danns, Nugent and Beckford pretty much week in, week out. That's more than 60% of the side. So please stop making stuff up about him hating all of Sven's players and dismantling Sven's glorious championship winning side.

Secondly, why are you talking about this move as if it is gospel. It's a newspaper rumour. Besides, Mills has been a poor, poor signing. If we can find some chumps like West Ham who have thrown almost as much money around as us this season, to take him off our hands and pay his wages until the end of the season, I say let him go.

Looks more like a speculative rumour about taking a donkey off our hands to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670