Megson - BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know why TNBD wanted us to back Mandaric on his appointment. He knew it would be hugely unpopular with the foxes faithful.

I'm hugely disappointed with the choice, but it would be unfair to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

We are all Leicester fans, and we will always be 100% behind the team.

Hopefully this is the start of something beautiful ......

well said notts :038::038::038:

So MM got the only manager who is so desperate to get a job that he'll work with anyone regardless of the fact that he knows he's on a hiding to nothing.

Can't wait for the same situation in another 6 weeks.

MM is great eh.

**** this! Worse than Warnock IMO. I really don't know why I persist with my beloved club. Defo going to a few games as a neutral for a while.

He's one of the most 'orrible ****s we could of employed.

I am beginning to think we should of kept on Worthington

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm disgusted. :mad::mad::018::mad::mad:

What a complete and utter disapointment would of prefered any of the other names rumoured i would of even preferred MM to be the manager than a tosser like Megson.
I,m confused as to how a guy that was trying to get a coaching role at Stoke last week ends up becoming our new manager.
We Are DOOMED!!!!:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Now we know why TNBD wanted us to back Mandaric on his appointment. He knew it would be hugely unpopular with the foxes faithful.

I'm hugely disappointed with the choice, but it would be unfair to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

We are all Leicester fans, and we will always be 100% behind the team.

Hopefully this is the start of something beautiful ......

I am sure there are many City fans who are a little fed up with being taken for granted and effectively having their loyalty abused. This appointment is symptomatic of that approach. :icon_sad:

I am sure there are many City fans who are a little fed up with being taken for granted and effectively having their loyalty abused. This appointment is symptomatic of that approach. :icon_sad:

Well most of the fans that you are talking about also wanted MM to come in and 'rescue' our club so we've made our bed and now we have to lie in it.

The fans wanted MM and they've got him, and he's doing what some of us who were wary were worried about.

Last edited:
It's not 100% how many ****ing times has the news got this sort of thing wrong.

Chill the **** out.

Although it may be wishful thinking, someone on foxfanzine says that Megson will be in on a match-by-match basis to give MM more time. Might just be my wishful thinking but with Taggs as assistant that theory does make some sense to me.

Although it may be wishful thinking, someone on foxfanzine says that Megson will be in on a match-by-match basis to give MM more time. Might just be my wishful thinking but with Taggs as assistant that theory does make some sense to me.

That might just lift my chin off the floor. :icon_wink

Relax. :icon_cool When MM has seen enough of the crabbing about that he showed at F****t he is on his way. ;)

Sh*t I forgot he was there for a while.

I don't think people should be so negative about a man who's got promoted from the championship twice.

I'm surprised at this news as megson is well known for falling out with his chairman at west brom. I didn't think that'd be the man MM would go for.

He's better than Keegan & Warnock though.

He's not top of my list, but I doubt we're top of his.

Let's face reality, he aint the best Manager but he aint the worst and we aint the best club, but we aint the worst, so let's not be under any delusions here.

Maybe it's a match that will work, only time will tell, so that's when I'll judge him, in time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670