Megson - BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary megsons blue and whi...................... i can't bring myself to say it!!!!

Wouldn't worry to much,,,,,,, could have been gordon brown!!!!!:frown:

The thing that I don't understand, is that if Megson is the preferred choice out of four possible managers, who are the others?
The challenge is to find three worse choices: me? I'm stumped, can't find one.

:tumbleweed:

The thing that I don't understand, is that if Megson is the preferred choice out of four possible managers, who are the others?
The challenge is to find three worse choices: me? I'm stumped, can't find one.

:tumbleweed:

1. peter taylor
2. craig levein
3. david pleat

Last edited:
1. peter taylor
2. craig levein
3. david pleat
4. joe kinnear

3 that would have been on the list.

If this is the best we can come up with then i will be seriously ****ing depressed with life at leicester city.

Seems that being a city fan gets worse and worse.

Thats if it's true ;)

Of all the potential managers mentioned in the speculation, Megson was the one I wanted least.

He plays dour negative hoofball, he's always falling out with players and his chairman, and he signs crap players.

And on top of that I find him to be thoroughly dislikeable person.

Succinct and unfortunately accurate....can't wait to hear the spin at the press conference announcing him as the new saviour of LCFC.....the thought of my journey over on a Saturday in January to watch unadulterated crap perform (or rather not perform) fills me with total glee.

Still, got to trust Mr Mandaric, hoofball or not.

i think this appointment is based on taggs to become manager later on, maybe it could work, we'll have to wait and see

i have a feeling if this is true that if MM decides to tell taggs how to manage he may very well lamp the ****er one!

i think this appointment is based on taggs to become manager later on, maybe it could work, we'll have to wait and see

Love Taggs to bits..all heart but he would make Mad Dog look tame,. passion wise. I understand that Gerry launched himself in to the crowd. a la Cantona, at Tamworth on Saturday. Fortunately he failed to connect with the haymaker that he threw in the direction of a "mouthy" supporter.

Of all the potential managers mentioned in the speculation, Megson was the one I wanted least.

He plays dour negative hoofball, he's always falling out with players and his chairman, and he signs crap players.

Spot On Jeff

Well if it is Megson, whats stopping us from chanting "Gerry Gerry Gerry" and never chanting Megsons name? Gerry Taggarts Blue and White Army!!

Yep, absolutely spot on.

I hope he comes in and does a wicked job. Then maybe some of you negative so called supporters will shut up for once.

Rather than being against a guy whose not had a chance to show us what he can or can't do, why don't you accept it's happening and get on with supporting your team.

I hope he comes in and does a wicked job. Then maybe some of you negative so called supporters will shut up for once.

Rather than being against a guy whose not had a chance to show us what he can or can't do, why don't you accept it's happening and get on with supporting your team.

Why should we suddenly like someone we've never liked before, just because he might become our manager?

I might change my mind about him if he changes the way he works and is successful, but he has to earn it.

Perhaps at the press conference Megson will pull off his mask and reveal Kevin Keegan underneath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669