Membership renewal / upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just asked a mate that who has silver too. Not sure but I'd imagine you can renew your silver and then upgrade to a gold the week after maybe? Seems strange otherwise, risky to wait for gold!

Yes, thinking about it I am sure you are right. Given that the difference in price between Silver & Gold is only £20 it makes sense to go for Gold.

I thought the article said there weren't limits on memberships last season?

HOW MANY MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE THIS SEASON?
Due to the huge demand for tickets last season and in an effort to give even more Leicester City supporters the ability to purchase match tickets, the Club has increased the caps on Memberships for the new campaign.

I expect you would have to renew to be eligible to upgrade.

I am resigned to never being able to buy a ticket until we're shit again.

It shows how desperately the ground enlargement is needed.

HOW MANY MEMBERSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE THIS SEASON?
Due to the huge demand for tickets last season and in an effort to give even more Leicester City supporters the ability to purchase match tickets, the Club has increased the caps on Memberships for the new campaign.

I bought my silver membership in March, so the demand for those memberships obviously wasn't that big, until the end of the season when tickets became more difficult to get as a city fox member, or on general sale.

I wonder how many of those people who bought a membership towards the end of last season will renew it?

I had a fox membership but in spite of numerous attempts to get tickets for home matches only managed to get tickets for one game - and this was via the returns process...

...still, should be able to get tickets for Hull at home this season...

Are the membership cards made of plastic..........?

Renewed my family membership this morning to what is now a gold adult and child. Ended up being a 35% hike in price whuch was a bit of a jolt.
The guy in store told me that Community shield tickets will be released to Gold members on Sat.

I had a fox membership but in spite of numerous attempts to get tickets for home matches only managed to get tickets for one game - and this was via the returns process...

You obviously left it too late before trying to buy tickets - or only tried for the biggest games. There were tickets available for city fox members for most home games last season if you bought them as soon as they went on sale.

You obviously left it too late before trying to buy tickets - or only tried for the biggest games. There were tickets available for city fox members for most home games last season if you bought them as soon as they went on sale.

Probably didn't try quick enough

It's a lot of sponds to possibly get a ticket when you may have lower priority than mates of ticket office staff.

W
It's a lot of sponds to possibly get a ticket when you may have lower priority than mates of ticket office staff.

Everyone has lower priority than ticket office staff and friends

Upgraded my Silver membership online this morning as all the phone lines were full and my call was terminated. It was straightforward and quick so I think they have improved the website since last season.

I wonder whether it will be possible to upgrade to Gold online or will that need a phone call or a visit to the ticket office?

Had an argument with a guy on twatter. Said he wanted two Wembley tickets in exchange for any away game this season. I suggested if he could get tickets for any away game he must by definition be a season ticket holder or 'in the know'. He came up with some rubbish about going to lots of away games, which obviously is not the case.
Unless it's a Wembley ticket by the looks of it.
This member of staff, so assume applies to the ticket staff too, can't get one and has written to the Mockery they're so unhappy. So come on let's all be sorry for them.

http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/no-tickets-for-loyal-club-staff/story-29504225-detail/story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669