Membership renewal / upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a daft question but do you retain the same membership number from last year?

I only got a receipt with no other details.

No mention of when the memberships are actually on sale, but I assume from 9am tomorrow?

Still trying to decide if it's best for me to buy gold or silver

There's no date been set for new memberships yet. It's renewals of city fox memberships plus upgrades from silver to gold and city fox to silver this weekend.
I think it's unlikely there will be any gold memberships available for general sale.

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/20...riod-for-201516-city-fox-members-3210887.aspx

From 9am until 6pm on Thursday 28 July, 2015/16 City Fox Members have the opportunity to upgrade to a Gold Fox Membership for the 2016/17 season.

Existing Members snapped up 95 per cent of 2016/17 Gold Fox Memberships during the exclusive renewal period, and now 2015/16 City Fox Members have the chance to purchase one of the very limited number of Gold Fox Memberships that remain.
2015/16 City Fox Members that have already upgraded to a Silver Fox Membership for the 2016/17 campaign will also be able to upgrade to a Gold Fox Membership during this period.
Sold on a first come, first served basis, Gold Fox Memberships give supporters first priority access on purchasing home Premier League match tickets and second priority behind Season Ticket Holders on UEFA Champions League, FA Cup and EFL Cup tickets, including a host of other exclusive benefits.

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP

2015/16 City Fox Members can upgrade their Membership from 9am until 6am on Thursday 28 July by calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium.
Please note: Memberships cannot be upgraded online.

What's the cost on gold?

Tempting as silver is pointless imo for the cost but seeing as the community shield tickets are still available, there may not be as much demand as first thought.

How many away games reached members last year?
None, I would guess....

Get "friendly" with a season ticket holder and do whatever he/she suggests and you should be fine. Sort of.....

Looks like Swansea did. But I guess they probably won't this year. I'll try to get a silver membership tomorrow anyway. Last time I bought an away ticket they were on general sale!

I had a half decent priority points haul and barely got an away ticket last season.
The priority system has changed for this season, one of the lads who comes with us now and again was P1 last season and now he's P3.

New system supposed to be fairer all round, your still probably better off knowing someone in the ticket office

Looks like Swansea did. But I guess they probably won't this year. I'll try to get a silver membership tomorrow anyway. Last time I bought an away ticket they were on general sale!
Any luck today, Swede?

This is painful... Can't even get in the queue on the phone despite calling non-stop since 9.

Online, the website keeps timing out. I got all the way through to checkout and entering my card details eventually, then the website timed out again so I had to refresh and now it's put me in an online queuing system!

Painful!

This is painful... Can't even get in the queue on the phone despite calling non-stop since 9.

Online, the website keeps timing out. I got all the way through to checkout and entering my card details eventually, then the website timed out again so I had to refresh and now it's put me in an online queuing system!

Painful!

And now I've got through the queue into the website, and it's just timing out again!

The website is totally shambles and useless when there is the slightest touch of more traffic than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669