Membership renewal / upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website is totally shambles and useless when there is the slightest touch of more traffic than usual.

Phone lines aren't much better... I've called 20 times since 9am yet haven't even managed to get into the queuing system!

Now I can get the homepage of the site to load but membership page just times out every time.

I had one silver fox membership in my basket (wanted two) and now thats even disappeared somehow...

Phone lines aren't much better... I've called 20 times since 9am yet haven't even managed to get into the queuing system!

Now I can get the homepage of the site to load but membership page just times out every time.

I had one silver fox membership in my basket (wanted two) and now thats even disappeared somehow...

I got two but had to buy one as me and one on the wife's account. Not sure if it's intentional that you can't buy more than one.

I finally got into a queue on the phone lines (8th in the queue) then had to give up to go to a meeting! Bloody work

Now I can't get through again. Membership page online still won't load at all either. Anyone else had any luck?

YES! Finally, finally got in.

2 Silver Fox memberships, done! :)

Only problem is they're going to my old address, so I'll have to nip round to see when they're delivered! Unless anyone knows how I can change delivery address after ordering?

YES! Finally, finally got in.

2 Silver Fox memberships, done! :)

Only problem is they're going to my old address, so I'll have to nip round to see when they're delivered! Unless anyone knows how I can change delivery address after ordering?
Phone them when the storm is over. They probably won't send you anything but an email in the next few weeks anyway.

Thanks - now to try again for Community Shield tickets tomorrow!

Has anyone been able to buy Community Shield tickets the same day as getting their membership, or is definitely a wait until the next day as the club says?

So only 1500 tickets for arse allocated to Gold members and 500 to silver. With 23000 ST holders and I guess 3000 away fans that's 4000 gone elsewhere.

Prawn sandwich anyone?

So only 1500 tickets for arse allocated to Gold members and 500 to silver. With 23000 ST holders and I guess 3000 away fans that's 4000 gone elsewhere.

Prawn sandwich anyone?
Does the 23000 include corporate season ticket holders?

Anyone else get their membership freebie today?

IMG_20161026_155642161_zpsspsnhz5e.jpg

IMG_20161026_155718084_zpsb4j0ptll.jpg

Completely forgot about this tbh and not a bad freebie considering I'm only a peasant fox member?

From memory I think silver and golds should get a bit more.

Anyone else get their membership freebie today?

IMG_20161026_155642161_zpsspsnhz5e.jpg

IMG_20161026_155718084_zpsb4j0ptll.jpg

Completely forgot about this tbh and not a bad freebie considering I'm only a peasant fox member?

From memory I think silver and golds should get a bit more.

Same here, lowest level of membership but this was a nicely presented freebie with some decent stuff inside. Pleased.

Yeah mine and my sons arrived today.

I will be wearing one of the badges tonight in this pub where my daughter works on the main road down into Southend from Westcliff. Staying here tonight so no worries on how many drinks I have and the Brewers who supply the pub are having a free tasting night here too with free nibbles.:D

Yeah mine and my sons arrived today.

I will be wearing one of the badges tonight in this pub where my daughter works on the main road down into Southend from Westcliff. Staying here tonight so no worries on how many drinks I have and the Brewers who supply the pub are having a free tasting night here too with free nibbles.:D
Looking forward to some interesting spelling.

Still waiting

It's a Champions Key Ring
Shirts and Badge pin badges (best bit imo)
City pen
Card wallet with club badge embossed.

Box is pretty decent too and will make a nice skinning up box.

All round win!

Yeah Blaarev. Been told it starts at 8 and the guy talks about the way the beer is made and methods used and then they start handing out the samples.

Just for those not getting any of this Membership stuff, like all you wonderful Season Ticket holders, here's a photo of the Badges. FB_IMG_1477506202885.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669