Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always stuck up for MM but I am a bit worried that if things are as bad as people are saying as soon as NP has gone to the mighty Hull MM will sell a couple of our better players to bring in cash before the new manager takes over.

But we are a more attractiv investment proposition with our current squad intact and I suspect that is where MM's priorities lie.

I thought that opinions were what discussion forums were about?!?!? They surely don't work where everyone shares the exact same view.

Of course. Who has tried to stop you expressing an opinion? :102:

We're discussing your opinion, isn't that what forums are about?

If I've got the wrong end of the stick I apologise.

I'll let you off, big boy

If we don't have any money I'd rather our brass was aware of it and didn't overextend themselves further than submit to the demands of a manager.

Nothing wrong with a bit of fiscal responsibility is there? And I don't blame Pearson for leaving if that is the case...but I certainly don't blame Milan either if he is trying to cut costs.

Mandaric has a lot of questions to answer!

Why did Pearson leave?don't try tell me Hull is a step up,I'm not buying into that.Mandaric hold the answers, and I feel the Merry Go round of managers is off and running again!

It's OK - the Foxes trust are on the case

The reply is on it's way to them already, I suspect

PHEW!! Thank **** for that.

I hope he answers all of the questions quickly, because I'm not leaving my PC till I see his response. This could get messy.

PHEW!! Thank **** for that.

I hope he answers all of the questions quickly, because I'm not leaving my PC till I see his response. This could get messy.

you just have to keep referring to lolhello dont you :icon_lol:

I think that Milan may not have a lot of time left in charge at Leicester. He's been here three & half years so far but, personally, I can't see him making another two.

Today we lost a top manager, what will happen if we loose the owner? You never know, we might get some stability if that happens - It'd be a change.

I have always stuck up for MM but I am a bit worried that if things are as bad as people are saying as soon as NP has gone to the mighty Hull MM will sell a couple of our better players to bring in cash before the new manager takes over.

As I have put on another thread I have been told that Hobbs has already been sold and that is why Pearson is leaving.

How exactly could we loose (sic) the owner?

He just made a simple spelling error Macky, FFS leave him alone

He meant to say 'what will happen if we goose the owner'

A question I think we would all like to see the answer to

With regards to the VAT rise, I'm sure that the Trust responded to this before I could in a previous thread; it was raised at the last FCC, minutes attached. Although it was stated where the money had gone, the club still hasn't published the list on the website or through the media, although I would guess that someone might think by including it on these minutes and then on the website that way constitutes notice???

I can't get the link to work :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
He meant to say 'what will happen if we goose the owner'

I've now got visions of 'Big Gay Following' from 'Balls of Steel' chasing after Milan saying, "Do you want a bum?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669