Missing Madeleine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think?:eek:
You should support the team you were born to?
Pretty obvious really!!:102:

It isn't obvious at all, you aren't making any sense.

There are a lot of posters on here who weren't born in Leicester and some that weren't even born in th UK, why shouldn't they support City?

Please think it through before you respond.

i was going to read the thread but felt that comment warranted my comment straight away, which i will stick with.

as for maddie, my personal feeling is that she is dead. sad, but i feel that from the second the ridiculous media circus rolled in there was no chance she would be safe

That's fine so heres my comment straight away - Cock ;)

It isn't obvious at all, you aren't making any sense.

There are a lot of posters on here who weren't born in Leicester and some that weren't even born in th UK, why shouldn't they support City?

Please think it through before you respond.

Macky Macky Macky - Behave and stop stiring!!!:018: Put it in context!!!

;) or no ;) you are pushing yourself you little ****

You started the C's not me so I suppose I'll appologise to everyone who took my comments out on context! To be a City fan you can be born anywhere you like. Everyone is welcome. I just happened to be born in Leicester and took offence to someone suggesting I knew F*** all about the place.:056:

You started the C's not me so I suppose I'll appologise to everyone who took my comments out on context! To be a City fan you can be born anywhere you like. Everyone is welcome. I just happened to be born in Leicester and took offence to someone suggesting I knew F*** all about the place.:056:

well played, but you are still a **** IMO

Branson now making himself a 'saviour' helping out with legal advice and cost.

They launched a massive media campaign to raise awareness even more!! It's to refocus the hunt for Madeleine. This will come from the £1 million fund.

They attended mass today in Rothley and invited the press along!! Very selfish IMO. I am sure the coverage Rothley is getting atm is making residents angry.

What a strange case this is. I don't know what to believe anymore
A lot of my friends live in Rothley and they are sick of all the media coverage, and look forward to the day they all **** off. A few are also doubting the McCanns story .

bloody hell its like a playground in here.

If you read my original thread and the content my comment was made in then you will realise that I was replying to Braunie who was suggesting I shouldn't be commenting on something as I lived in Norfolk.

I never said you shouldnt comment, i was replying to your suggestion of me 'rubber necking' when you knew more about the area than me

I just happened to be born in Leicester and took offence to someone suggesting I knew F*** all about the place.:056:

And you take offence at something like that:102:. Crikey wait till we have a proper debate.

Branson now making himself a 'saviour' helping out with legal advice and cost.

They launched a massive media campaign to raise awareness even more!! It's to refocus the hunt for Madeleine. This will come from the £1 million fund.

They attended mass today in Rothley and invited the press along!! Very selfish IMO. I am sure the coverage Rothley is getting atm is making residents angry.

What a strange case this is. I don't know what to believe anymore

Branson will look like a even bigger twat if they are guilty. Which i am starting to suspect has an element of truth.

I know kiss chase, but what was British Bulldog?

From Wikipedia. ;)

One or two players are selected as the Bulldogs, and they stand in the middle of the play area. All remaining players stand at one end of the area (home). The aim of the game is to run from one end of the field of play to the other, without being caught by the bulldogs. When a player is caught, they become a bulldog themselves. The winner is the last player to become a bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669