Missing Madeleine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to close the page as soon as it had loaded & I saw who was involved.

An offensive, bigotted, fat, ****ing bastard & a stupid, simpering bint.

I'd vomit all over me desk if I'd read either of their bullshit.

he is one big fat twat thats for sure but I reckon LK is a bit of MILF.

he is one big fat twat thats for sure but I reckon LK is a bit of MILF.

I'd have to smother her first, but I'm not really into necro so it would be a bit of a problem for me

Had to close the page as soon as it had loaded & I saw who was involved.

An offensive, bigotted, fat, ****ing bastard & a stupid, simpering bint.

I'd vomit all over me desk if I'd read either of their bullshit.

He is also a Cov-supporting ****

Lorraine would get it from me, though - up the chuffer, of course

errrrrrrrrrrrr i thought it was interesting as it highlights the divided views in britain on the whole thing-many of you may call john gaunt a bigot, yet share the same views with him on this issue!

Last edited:
It's all about opinions Macky. I listen to John Gaunt quite regular and must say that if we had some politicians with his views and the backbone to match, then this great country of ours would once again be great.

Take one of todays topics. How the feck can a Taliban terrorist be living in Scotland, on benefit and given legal aid to fight to stay. Yet it took petitions for the Government to allow a Ghurka, whom had fought FOR this country and won medals for his bravery, to come here for treatment in his old age.

errrrrrrrrrrrr i thought it was interesting as it highlights the divided views in britain on the whole thing-many of you may call john gaunt a bigot, yet share the same views with him on this issue!

Don't take it personally dd, I just couldn't look at that prick without it spoiling my day and I can confidently say without reading it that I don't share his views on the subject.

It's all about opinions Macky. I listen to John Gaunt quite regular and must say that if we had some politicians with his views and the backbone to match, then this great country of ours would once again be great.

How do you mean 'once again' exactly?

Take one of todays topics. How the feck can a Taliban terrorist be living in Scotland, on benefit and given legal aid to fight to stay. Yet it took petitions for the Government to allow a Ghurka, whom had fought FOR this country and won medals for his bravery, to come here for treatment in his old age.

Two entirely different subjects that have absolutely no connection strung together to form an over simplistic, emotive non-argument.

Nauseating dirt journalism of the lowest order.

Last edited:

It is all about opinions, as you say

I've heard his show on a number of occasions, anbd find the bloke to be a pig-ignorant rampant racist bigot

If we had politicians with his views we would be building concentration camps as we speak

The choice of sensationalist stories is completely unsurprising. Typical of the racist prick

Never is there a story of the damage being done to this country to the hordes of bone idle chav white scum that litter every single corner of the UK

But find one single 'immigrant' story somewhere (that is completely unrepresentative of anything) and that ****er will spend an hour wittering on about it

Last edited:
Don't take it personally dd, I just couldn't look at that prick without it spoiling my day and I can confidently say without reading it that I don't share his views on the subject.
i can't remember your views macky, but if you feel that they should never have left there kids on their own, theres no smoke without fire in relation to being named suspects, and that if they were a working class family the media would treat them differently, then you share a similar viewpoint to john gaunt.

sorry if i've got that totally wrong!

When you have a 3 hour session on the radio, 5 days a week to fill if you covered the same topic every day you wouldn't get many listeners.

Homer, you call JG a racist then call Chavs "white scum". That's not actually a term of endearment is it?

If you are talking about people of whatever creed or colour that are in the UK taking money off the state without intention of putting anything in. You will find you are actually agreeing with JG's, mine and many other peoples sentiment.

She's a real classy girl

"look at my growler..."

Last edited:
It's simple spionfox, just don't buy it or any of the other scumbag newspapers

But what will I do then when I'm sitting on the khazi trying to get a log out? The serious papers are not really suitable for that task.

Tit mags, like everybody else

Serious question - you ever tried to piss whilst sitting and whilst possessing a stiffy at the same time?

(Just realised that this is ever so slightly off-topic for this thread.)

Last edited:
Serious question - you ever tried to piss whilst sitting and whilst possessing a stiffy at the same time?

I can't piss while I'm sitting down anyway so it isn't an issue for me

Kate McCann....

i would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675