Missing Madeleine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take one of todays topics. How the feck can a Taliban terrorist be living in Scotland, on benefit and given legal aid to fight to stay. Yet it took petitions for the Government to allow a Ghurka, whom had fought FOR this country and won medals for his bravery, to come here for treatment in his old age.

it's common sense, nothing more nothing less. he deserves no praise for his view.

Ah! Common Sense, thought that had been taken out of the dictionary.

Can't remember the last time I heard anyone say, "Had a slip or fall and it wasn't your fault? 'Course it was, you weren't looking where you were going, so don't try sueing anybody." Now that would be common sense.....

It's all about opinions Macky. I listen to John Gaunt quite regular and must say that if we had some politicians with his views and the backbone to match, then this great country of ours would once again be great.

He's a shock jock - he's paid to give out opinions that will stir up the people listening enough to call in at feck knows how much per minute (is R5L still free to call?) to put money in talkSports coffers. I always wonder whether or not he truly does hold the views he says or if it is just the sort of thing he knows will get the phone ringing.

Oh, and he's a covslag.

Whether he does or doesnot believe in what he is saying isn't ours to know, but you have to agree that what he is saying on the subject of lowlifes is true and this country could do with getting shot of them.

As for him being a Covslag, to quote Blazing Saddles "Son, you're on your own!"

Whether he does or doesnot believe in what he is saying isn't ours to know,but you have to agree that what he is saying on the subject of lowlifes is true and this country could do with getting shot of them.

I think you'd be on safer ground if you just stated your own opinion instead of telling people that they have to agree, or perhaps pose it as a question.

Which 'lowlifes' are you talking about anyways?

As for him being a Covslag, to quote Blazing Saddles "Son, you're on your own!"

No he's not, there's thousands of the ****s

Would it be too personal a question to ask what exactly was your type? :102:

Tell me to feck off and mind my own business if you like ;)

well usually more of the male variety :icon_bigg

Passing a lie detector test will prove nothing at all.

What kind of pot have you detectives been smoking today!:102:
Lets all cut to the chase and think about fcuking Maddie for a minute and solve Maddiegate once and for all! :confused:

Of course a lie detector proves something or are all American's stupid! The Yanks use them in a court of law so they must be true!!!!!:081:

Lets all cut to the chase and think about fcuking Maddie for a minute and solve Maddiegate once and for all! :confused:

Of course a lie detector proves something or are all American's stupid! The Yanks use them in a court of law so they must be true!!!!!:081:

Not a convincing argument! :icon_lol:

Case closed.
You are an imbecile.

They havent done the lie detector test yet .Is this just an elaborate double bluff ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Probably not,:icon_conf:icon_conf but we wont know until it happens if it ever does.

I would read the Wikipedia entry and other sources first before making such claims. ;)

I would read the Wikipedia entry and other sources first before making such claims. ;)

As a member of the American Polygraph Association I don't need to read your Wikipedia. Read this it's official: 98% accuracy;)

The American Polygraph Association has a compendium of research studies available on the validity and reliability of polygraph testing. The 80 research projects listed, published since 1980, involved 6,380 polygraph examinations or sets of charts from examinations. Researchers conducted 12 studies of the validity of field examinations, following 2, 174 field examinations, providing an average accuracy of 98%. Researchers conducted 11 studies involving the reliability of independent analyses of 1,609 sets of charts from field examinations confirmed by independent evidence, providing an average accuracy of 92%. Researchers conducted 41 studies involving the accuracy of 1,787 laboratory simulations of polygraph examinations, producing an average accuracy of 80%. Researchers conducted 16 studies involving the reliability of independent analyses of 810 sets of charts from laboratory simulations producing an average accuracy of 81%. Tables list the authors and years of the research projects, which are identified fully in the References Cited. Surveys and novel methods of testing are also mentioned:038:

As a member of the American Polygraph Association I don't need to read your Wikipedia. Read this it's official: 98% accuracy;)

Well I've just read it. It isn't 'official' and it doesn't say polygraph tests are 98% accurate.
Did you even bother reading that bullshit before you posted it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669