Money Spent on Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewalshwasgod

there is alot of fans on this forum and that aint joined but attend everygame, i been on here for 3 years and i cant really attend away games, the last one i went to was agaist sheff weds in the carling cup when muzzy scored a free kick with 7 mins added on and tricky trev scored in extra time

i want to know how much do you spend on leicester city...including season tickets, shirts, shorts, sock(SSWG) and any other leicester things you have purchased..

i am pretty amazed and pleased to see alot of you make the time and effort to travel to places like plymouth and acrrington...

first to say well done boys and keeping spending and supporting :038::038:
:018:;)

season ticket £322+ shirts/etc.. £200 on city merchandise inc socks

Season ticket £250

Return travel to home games from Bristol (if I book train early enough) 20ish x £20 = £400

Food & Drink at home games (£20 beer + £10 food) 20ish x £30 = £600

Away game tickets (hoping to make 11 this season) 11 x £20 = £220

Travel to away games 10 (11 minus Bristol City game lol) x £25ish = £250

Food & drink at away games (£20 beer + £10 food) 11 x £30 = £330

Shirt, shorts & socks = £FREE because I was a fox hunt 2007 finalist :)

Total cost excluding any cup games is around £2,050.....

......Anticipation of returning to the premiership = PRICELESS

there is alot of fans on this forum and that aint joined but attend everygame, i been on here for 3 years and i cant really attend away games, the last one i went to was agaist sheff weds in the carling cup when muzzy scored a free kick with 7 mins added on and tricky trev scored in extra time

i want to know how much do you spend on leicester city...including season tickets, shirts, shorts, sock(SSWG) and any other leicester things you have purchased..

i am pretty amazed and pleased to see alot of you make the time and effort to travel to places like plymouth and acrrington...

first to say well done boys and keeping spending and supporting :038::038:

I would say that I spend in total £55 per home game. That includes ticket, food, beer and travel from Nottingham.

I would say that I spend in total £75 per away game. Again that includes ticket, food, beer and travel from Nottingham.

I go to 95% of the homes games and roughly 60% of the away games.

So to answer your question, per season I spend in total, roughly £2000 :eek:

I only go to a limited number of away games, but I hesitate to think how much I have spent over the years considering I first started going in 1944 under my own steam since 1947........ it do'es not bear thinking about

Last year I spent £40 in total thanks to freebies.

Probably about £750 - £1000 per year.

So far this year I have only bought a season ticket and a shirt. (I have actually paid for 2 season tickets, but I presume you're interested in per person, not per family)

Usually 1 x ST, 6-10 away games, cup tickets, shirt, kids shirts, matchday food/drink, club merchandise (stickers, scarfs, key rings, bibs etc)

Probably about £750 - £1000 per year.

So far this year I have only bought a season ticket and a shirt. (I have actually paid for 2 season tickets, but I presume you're interested in per person, not per family)

Usually 1 x ST, 6-10 away games, cup tickets, shirt, kids shirts, matchday food/drink, club merchandise (stickers, scarfs, key rings, bibs etc)

i thought you had got past that by now mate ;)

proberbly somewere between £500 -£750 a year i havnt got a season ticket as i live in devon and cant get to alot of the home games, but i do go when i can i,l buy a shirt and proberbly some other stuff i,l also get to as many away games as i can, travel for me is free so its just the cost of a ticket,parking food etc on the day.

I don't want to know anymore.

I tried to work it out the season we got to Europe( 97-98)
So sad person that I was, I kept a record of how much I spent re: merchandise, tickets, plus a rough estimate of how much I spent each match day-food drink etc etc.

By the end of the Christmas fixtures it was over £5k.
I stopped cos it scared me that it looked like half my wages were being spent on following LCFC around.

I don't spend no where near the amount I used to buying food and drink etc(good job cos I'd need to bloody remortgage the prices of food and drink nowadays at grounds!)
Nor do I spend anything like I used to on merchandise.

I reckon though it still amounts to between £3-4k each season.

Last year I had LCFC World for 30 quid for the year and had a free shirt included (signed by Hume) in the deal.

Of course, if we got to a cup final then I'd have to get a return flight from the US so that would be pretty steep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669