More religion bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to ban all forms of religion surely? I find it galling that anyone who does believe in God expects that right to be sacrosanct but is happy to trample all over other people's rights. ****. :098:

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/20090116/bus-driver-refuses-to-drive-atheist-bus/

Where does it say he wants to trample over anybody's rights? The bus will be driven whether by him or by somebody else. The advert will be seen. People will make up their own minds about it.

The 'atheist message' is getting more publicity because of his action. Or do you want to ignore that?

And fancy you using that word that you seem so often object to. :icon_eek:

but there was a Mohammed

:icon_bigg

Aye, there was. And bloody Levein had to sign the lazy bugger for us!!

Anybody want to buy a pair of Momo Sylla sock ties?

Last edited:
Time to ban all forms of religion surely? I find it galling that anyone who does believe in God expects that right to be sacrosanct but is happy to trample all over other people's rights. ****. :098:

http://www.christian.org.uk/news/20090116/bus-driver-refuses-to-drive-atheist-bus/

The man's an idiot. The ad on the outside of the bus is what upset him, which he can't see when he's driving it. So by insisting on only driving a bus without that ad on, he's got more chance of seeing the ad on another bus.

christians said:
A number of cross-party MPs are supporting two Commons motions attacking the “religiously offensive and morally unhelpful advertisements”.

How is it offensive?

Religious groups are allowed to advertise, so presumably they think that would be offensive to other religious groups and all religious advertising should be banned.

And how is it morally unhelpful? If they want to see stuff that's morally unhelpful they should read the bible or koran.

Where does it say he wants to trample over anybody's rights?

Not directly but someone who refuses to work when somebody else lawfully exercises their right to freedom of expression, is something I would construe as an attempt to limit that freedom of expression. :icon_wink

Let's not beat about the bush. This bloke is a Christian, so he's a **** by proxy anyway. The fact that he's refusing to do a job he's paid to do simply because somebody wants to correctly mock his stupid made-up beliefs means he's a **** in his own right. First should sack him, in fact it's debatable whether they should have hired a mentally-ill driver in the frist place.

Let's not beat about the bush. This bloke is a Christian, so he's a **** by proxy anyway. The fact that he's refusing to do a job he's paid to do simply because somebody wants to correctly mock his stupid made-up beliefs means he's a **** in his own right. First should sack him, in fact it's debatable whether they should have hired a mentally-ill driver in the frist place.

I think you're great BM, I wish you were my dad.
Can I be your online stalker?

I think you're great BM, I wish you were my dad.
Can I be your online stalker?

You may apply for the position in the same manner as anybody else, by emailing your fake CV to my private email address, which I will not make available. There are two roles available, the first is that of entry-level stalker and the other is 'Bulsara' stalker, which requires more experience and your own gun, ready-made implausible alibis and the address of at least one BBC presenter preferred. They both pay **** all pounds **** all pence. Closing date is December 31st 1980.

you hot curry boys are so tough....
:icon_roll

Brauny sweated more eating his than he did playing football...:icon_bigg

That was to take my mind of Leroy's arse.:icon_lol:

Anyway i think you are stretching that a bit phal:icon_roll

Irish woman jailed for incest

:icon_conf

The mother is said to have received support from "a Catholic right-wing organisation" when she got a High Court injunction in 2000 to stop the children from being placed in the care of relatives.

She admitted to being the worst mother in the world

Seems a strange thing to be accused of.

Judge Miriam Reynolds said she would have given the unnamed woman a life sentence had she been a man but was restricted by the terms of a legal act carrying a maximum sentence of seven years for incest cases involving women.

Crazy - equality lives in Ireland then, is it the same in the UK?

Not really a religion is it?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/buddhism

a religion, originated in India by Buddha (Gautama) and later spreading to China, Burma, Japan, Tibet, and parts of southeast Asia, holding that life is full of suffering caused by desire and that the way to end this suffering is through enlightenment that enables one to halt the endless sequence of births and deaths to which one is otherwise subject

:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670