More religion bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let there be light?
My arse.
The sun will die in 5 billion years, what then?
Cheers beardy....

How is it?
The media tip-toe around religious groups, afraid of offending them.

**** 'em, if they are going to peddle fairy tales as absolute truth, corrupting innocent minds, then they deserve to be offended.

My point was that the mediadon't even think much about religion at all unless they can get reading/viewing figures out of it. Unless you are one of the wierdos who watch GOD tv or read the parish weekly. The media are far more interested in celebrities, sex, drugs and money.

Most of the religion related stories are negative (and rightly so). as far as peddling fairy tales and corrupting innocent minds, I'd say the media do a far better job of that as well as politicians and our celebrity centred culture as a whole.

My point was that the mediadon't even think much about religion at all unless they can get reading/viewing figures out of it. Unless you are one of the wierdos who watch GOD tv or read the parish weekly. The media are far more interested in celebrities, sex, drugs and money.

Most of the religion related stories are negative (and rightly so). as far as peddling fairy tales and corrupting innocent minds, I'd say the media do a far better job of that as well as politicians and our celebrity centred culture as a whole.

it's the government who tiptoe around religious groups...especially Muslim ones

the sad thing is, if you talk to a moderate muslim they will say "who the hell are the unelected Muslim Council of Britain and how on earth are they speaking for me?" but the labour government still kisses their arse

the MCB are tossers

it's the government who tiptoe around religious groups...especially Muslim ones

the sad thing is, if you talk to a moderate muslim they will say "who the hell are the unelected Muslim Council of Britain and how on earth are they speaking for me?" but the labour government still kisses their arse

the MCB are tossers

Is that not against their religion?

Why? Is the recipient of that bit of abuse a forum member?
The major was implying that vegetarians are homosexuals.

Which is clearly not true as both me and webbo are vegetarians...

you hot curry boys are so tough....
:icon_roll

Brauny sweated more eating his than he did playing football...:icon_bigg

The major was implying that vegetarians are homosexuals.

Which is clearly not true as both me and webbo are vegetarians...

I couldn't agree more Mk.The fact that you are a Vegetarian in no way means that you are a homosexual.......the fact you like to shag men up the arse slightly gives it away though

I couldn't agree more Mk.The fact that you are a Vegetarian in no way means that you are a homosexual.......the fact you like to shag men up the arse slightly gives it away though

:081:

One wonders if this ad campaign would have been allowed to continue were it directed towards one of our ethnic religions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669