Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can sign him then, good news

Vardys latest contract was agreed/signed while we were doing well but not guaranteed Champions League, i doubt he will leave, but a good Euro tournament may result in amending current contract to increase wages and potential sell clause

& also...John Terry???

If Arry ****ing Bassett was still here we'd be looking at this sort of signing.But he's not &
ss career.

&
He can **** off & open a Cockle & Welk stall in Southend in partnership with Redknapp to fund his retirement.

Chelsea have signed John Terry for another year. If you are right (and you probably are) then it suggests Mr Hiddinck has been taking advice from Dave Bassett.

This leaves Leicester with a problem. Dave Bassett is clearly Chelsea's new football guru. Harry Rednapp is likely to be unavailable as he is running the Cockle and Whelk store without Dave Bassett's assistance.

No Bassett and no Rednapp clearly weakens Leicester. However, all is not lost there is a "Third Musketeer" Just think how our recruitment would improve if Mr Rudkin and Mr Walsh were to be joined by Mr Barry Fry.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/05/25/23905572/-

"The British club offered a bit less than €30m," he told Match TV. "Musa came to me a few days ago and asked when he [Ranieri] is back for the holidays and I told him I do not know, I do not know Ranieri."

When pushed on whether the two clubs were holding talks he added: "I do not know for sure. It is the work of our management but I think the probability is high."

Mass reports of Kante rejecting a contract extension.

Meh. If so, off you go then mate.

Not a fan of this attitude among fans (not just picking you out).

Kante is a massive, massive player for us and I would be absolutely gutted if he left. Devastated, and rightly so because he is that good. As good as our scouting is, finding players as good as that to come and play for us - even now we're champions - is extremely difficult.

I really, really hope Kante stays as he is the spine of this team by himself. If he signs for a Premier League rival, I honestly think they win the league next season - he is that good.

Kante, please stay! Hopefully it's just posturing to get a bigger contract here.

Can understand the desire to want him to stay. He's a brilliant player, and I fear might be the piece that holds the side together. I love him.

That said, if after what has happened and the opportunity he was given by the club, he wants to go to Arsenal....then he will leave.

In this case, if buyout rumors are true, there is little power the club has anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669