My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is but it isn't that

How exactly are you defining 'mental health problems'? It's quite a broad brush and I'm sure you'll be accommodated somewhere on the spectrum.
I'm convinced of it.

I wonder whether Blue Maniac noticed where he's playing these days. He was once England's next superkid.

Didn't he leave Boro to join a club called Bellends in Portugal? That was a while back so he's probably moved.

I can reveal that Nathan Porritt was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011.

SS, on facebook is your name 'Oxo Man'? I seem to remember a certain person of that title who seemed to enjoy winding other members of the Leicester City facebook group saying Sven out Darren Ferguson in when we were having a good spell at the start of the year, he also said that he has supported city since 1995 as you have described in another thread or this one, can't remember which. If so your a tit and also even if you're not, your still a tit.

Connor Wickham is the English player in the Championship.

Robbie Fowler, Noel Edmonds and John Cleese as the other 3 Englishmen

Norton & Stockton Ancients

My dad (still alive) was born in Norton. I was born in Stockton. Do you think we should apply?

SS, on facebook is your name 'Oxo Man'? I seem to remember a certain person of that title who seemed to enjoy winding other members of the Leicester City facebook group saying Sven out Darren Ferguson in when we were having a good spell at the start of the year, he also said that he has supported city since 1995 as you have described in another thread or this one, can't remember which. If so your a tit and also even if you're not, your still a tit.

:038: Loving your work :icon_lol:

However I must point out

If so your a tit and also even if you're not, your still a tit.

You got it right once, tut tut :icon_wink

Last edited:
I do not have any mental health problems.

He has a certifcate and discharge note to prove it. Photocopies were in the envelope to Sven.
I imagine he also enclosed some locks of hair and a dime bar for Sven to enjoy whilst reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669