My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissfox

Well considering the two right backs on my list were much better, starting to wonder whether the Swede has been on the magic mushrooms.
What's the threshold of players not on your list for you to jump off a bridge - two players, three, four, five, ten?

Please be kind and reply asap. The world needs to know.

SuperScout

Banned
What's the threshold of players not on your list for you to jump off a bridge - two players, three, four, five, ten?

Please be kind and reply asap. The world needs to know.

Take the piss all you like, I'll say one thing though, if Sven continues on signing these average players, we can forget about promotion.

indierich06

I can confirm that Neil Danns was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011. This isn't looking good. :(

Just reveal the list.

Also, where's Christian Bermudez? You owe me a tenner!

Swissfox

Take the piss all you like, I'll say one thing though, if Sven continues on signing these average players, we can forget about promotion.
Well, isn't it a very preposterous thing to say that with the players on your list we'd be looking at automatic promotion?

See the logic in there?

SuperScout

Banned
Well, isn't it a very preposterous thing to say that with the players on your list we'd be looking at automatic promotion?

See the logic in there?

Not just automatic promotion, we'd have the league won by the end of March, but Sven knows best I suppose :icon_roll

Swissfox

Not just automatic promotion, we'd have the league won by the end of March, but Sven knows best I suppose :icon_roll
Sorry, I know it's childish in a way, but can I just post a double ROFLMAO as a reply?

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Last edited:

indierich06

Not just automatic promotion, we'd have the league won by the end of March, but Sven knows best I suppose

It's good that you've finally come to terms with this, maybe you'll stop harping on about your ****ing list now.

city-faithful

One question that keeps nagging me is why isn't this man managing a professional football club yet. He has the nous. He has the know-how. And, by GOD, he has the list.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
One question that keeps nagging me is why isn't this man managing a professional football club yet. He has the nous. He has the know-how. And, by GOD, he has the list.

Is this him?

images

fitz

I thought his lack of recent posts was due to being banned.
Me or supersprout? I can assure you my lack of posts recently is down to me being out of the country.I've been in Italy scouting the world cup, that Roger Milla looks a good player. Has come on leaps and bounds from his king of the road days.

4-4-2

Me or supersprout? I can assure you my lack of posts recently is down to me being out of the country.I've been in Italy scouting the world cup, that Roger Milla looks a good player. Has come on leaps and bounds from his king of the road days.

Not you....t'other fella.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I wouldn't sign him, you'll only end up with a basement full of stolen pygmies.

Hazzman

I believe he had an interview for the West Ham job.

'Where would you be looking to source players from?'

'I have already booked flights to Mexico to scout players at the Gold Cup.

Hahahaha. Daft nobber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673