My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
As still quite a "Newbie" here really and to save me reading every post... Can we recap...We have this guy SS who has NO football experiance whatsoever,writing a letter to a very successfull football manager and telling him who to buy.Not for one minute do I think Sven even read it,but if he did would he not think "Who the hell does he think he is"..What colour is the sky in his world

I do have football experience and I was merely advising, not telling, advising, as a fan/customer I feel my views, as are all of yours, are extremely important and essential and must be taken into consideration.

Well I wanted to get my views across, so how else was I supposed to do it?

I do have football experience

Me too, I've seen loads of games

I was merely advising, not telling, advising, as a fan/customer I feel my views, as are all of yours, are extremely important and essential and must be taken into consideration.

Your ramblings aren't even 'taken into consideration' on this forum, never mind at the club

SuperScout has not made any friends yet

as a fan/customer I feel my views, as are all of yours, are extremely important and essential and must be taken into consideration.

yes, your views are extremely important

we can all see that, they're so insightful. I think Sven should get you on the payroll. He must have asked for your CV right?

yes, your views are extremely important

we can all see that, they're so insightful. I think Sven should get you on the payroll. He must have asked for your CV right?

SS didn't put his address on his letter ( that's if he actually sent one ). Now call me old fashioned, but if I was in Sven's position and someone sent me what is basically an anonymous letter I might be inclined to put it with the post from other the other nutters and bin it.

Last edited:
3195569.jpg

Unless SuperScout used to manage Scunthorpe and played for Hartlepool a good 15 years before he was born I very much doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669