My letter to Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can reveal that Marcel de Jong WAS on the list of 19 players I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011. Another clue for the others: four of them are English, but only one of those four is playing for a Club in the Championship.

Thats an incredibly poor clue, of course it isnt as if here are more than say ten english footballers in the world. Oh, no, wait, there are literally thousands, and you expect us to guess four

PS: Sorry everyone, I'm a bit boed and fancied starting this shit up again :D

Bear Grylls. Isn't he the head of the scouts now?

P.s. Can't believe I missed this thread!!

I can confirm, that as of July 2009, Bear Grylls WAS appointed the youngest ever Chief Scout. His name was sent in on some sort of 'list'…

I can confirm, that as of July 2009, Bear Grylls WAS appointed the youngest ever Chief Scout. His name was sent in on some sort of 'list'…

Bear Grylls got chucked out the scouts for drinking his own urine

fact

When I was in the scouts, our Akela was a woman. And nobody touched me inappropriately. Or indeed appropriately - I was in the scouts, who'd want to touch one of those geeks?

Are you suggesting that the Scouts is a means for middle aged men with no friends or proper hobbies beyond touching young boys to touch young boys?

Hmmm... that's an interesting hypothesis.

If somebody was in the Scouts and was really, really good at it, a kind of SuperScout I suppose, if they had to cope with the pressure of escaping the pederasty of one or more of their Scout leaders, I imagine that that would have a deep psychological effect on them.
It could, possibly, lead them to withdraw into some sort of escapist fantasy world or maybe some kind of anally obsessive list making behaviour.

Just sayin like

To be frank, the way they go dressed to their scout meetings they're just asking for it. All those woggles and badges and shit. They should be banned.

Chris Woggle

I can confirm that Lee Peltier was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011.

I can confirm that Lee Peltier was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011.

****ing hell, just when you thought it was safe. Where is DD's safe house?

Well considering the two right backs on my list were much better, starting to wonder whether the Swede has been on the magic mushrooms.

if you died, who would the planet revolve around?

I can confirm that Neil Danns was NOT on the list I sent to Sven-Goran Eriksson on Wednesday 4th May 2011. This isn't looking good. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669