My wedding speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course if i was best man at Leroys wedding i wouldnt mention anything about curry and toilets:icon_roll.
Hope you have a great time Fc, and with all the nerves that go with the big day make sure you have some bog roll at hand:icon_wink

make sure your dad doesnt do the getting up to the dance floor dance ala Peter kaye that was hilarious:)

"Listen up you ****ers, I've paid for this shin-dig so fecking laugh at me now, smile at us when we dance, other than that, we have here aunty Mable, who we only invited because we want her gold when she dies, there she is bless her, give her a hand everyone, not long left eh Mable?! And then of course theres Sharon, who nobody like after what she said about our Darren at Renies birthday, but we invited you so we didn't piss off Gran.
Just to say a quick thank you to my new father in law for scaring away enough guys to keep the missus ready for me! Don't worry I changed all that...on your bed...whilst you were making tea, Dad.
Anyway, go and have some free food, pretend like you all get on and generally waste my heard earned money!"

:icon_lol:

Just sort out flowers for both mums and a bottle of scotch for the dads, thank the bridesmaids, ushers and best man with little presents and make at least one reference to 'my wife & I'

I fecking hated our wedding day, I can stand up infront of 150 strangers and do a presentation but I was nervous as feck as i knew them all. I'd do the speeches before the meal if poss, i couldn't eat a thing. And you can't really have a drink in case you feck the speech up....

Last edited:
make sure your dad doesnt do the getting up to the dance floor dance ala Peter kaye that was hilarious:)

I think everyone might be shocked if my dad appeared ont he dancefloor.;)

:icon_lol:

Just sort out flowers for both mums and a bottle of scotch for the dads, thank the bridesmaids, ushers and best man with little presents and make at least one reference to 'my wife & I'

I fecking hated our wedding day, I can stand up infront of 150 strangers and do a presentation but I was nervous as feck as i knew them all. I'd do the speeches before the meal if poss, i couldn't eat a thing. And you can't really have a drink in case you feck the speech up....

cheers, im not too nervous at the mo. but im sure I will be.

"Listen up you ****ers, I've paid for this shin-dig so fecking laugh at me now, smile at us when we dance, other than that, we have here aunty Mable, who we only invited because we want her gold when she dies, there she is bless her, give her a hand everyone, not long left eh Mable?! And then of course theres Sharon, who nobody like after what she said about our Darren at Renies birthday, but we invited you so we didn't piss off Gran.
Just to say a quick thank you to my new father in law for scaring away enough guys to keep the missus ready for me! Don't worry I changed all that...on your bed...whilst you were making tea, Dad.
Anyway, go and have some free food, pretend like you all get on and generally waste my heard earned money!"

i like it I may use some of that.;)

Of course if i was best man at Leroys wedding i wouldnt mention anything about curry and toilets:icon_roll.
Hope you have a great time Fc, and with all the nerves that go with the big day make sure you have some bog roll at hand:icon_wink

Im world renowned for my shitting!:icon_lol:

Have you written it yet?

I think you ought to run it past us for comments :icon_lol:

Have you written it yet?

I think you ought to run it past us for comments :icon_lol:

I have written it just got to type it up to make it legible.

Im not posting it on her for you lot to dent my confidence even further before sat.

good luck to you both fc hope you both have a great day and a long and happy marriage :038::038::icon_bigg

good luck to you both fc hope you both have a great day and a long and happy marriage :038::038::icon_bigg

Shouldn’t this be in the sarcasm thread.;)

But seriously yv thanks a lot.

Im not posting it on her for you lot to dent my confidence even further before sat.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just smile. Remember you invited the audience so they should be nice to you !

Fingers crossed for the weather. Are you going to be outdoors at all?

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just smile. Remember you invited the audience so they should be nice to you !

Fingers crossed for the weather. Are you going to be outdoors at all?

Hopefully for the photos we will be. The hotel has some nice grounds so I want some photos outside.

Good luck with the Wedding. :023: I hope it all goes well. :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :038: :038: :038: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669