New F1 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you feel it necessary to mention his skin colour? Do you honestly think this affected the decision? :102:

Yes, given the rather Right wing views of the head of the FIA. :icon_conf

Yes, given the rather Right wing views of the head of the FIA. :icon_conf

I just find it annoying when people mention skin colour when it clearly has nothing to do with it. Surely if you are right in your thinking then Vettel wouldnt have received a 10 place grid penalty, because of the head of the FIA's "like" for germans? :102:

That's the problem with the PC brigade, they try and cause controversy were there isnt any.

It seems to me that Trulli went off the track, Hamilton went past him. McLaren were worried they might get penalised for overtaking in a yellow flag area so told Hamilton to let Trulli re-take the position. Trulli re-takes the position and then McLaren complain to the FIA that Trulli overtook under yellow flags.

If this is the case then McLaren have delibrately let Trulli overtake so they could appeal, if this is the case then I don't think they have anything to moan about.

Last edited:
Do gooding strikes again.

It seems to me that Trulli went off the track, Hamilton went past him. McLaren were worried they might get penalised for overtaking in a yellow flag area so told Hamilton to let Trulli re-take the position. Trulli re-takes the position and then McLaren complain to the FIA that Trulli overtook under yellow flags.

If this is the case then McLaren have delibrately let Trulli overtake so they could appeal, if this is the case then I don't think they have anything to moan about.

Rubbish. It's coz he's black you know :icon_bigg

So some would have you believe :icon_lol:

Don't listen, they will be telling you that terrorists deserve 3 lovely warm meals a day including a wonderfull home cooked sunday lunch and comfy matresses in a cell no smaller than 100x100ft with ensuite facilities and full sky line up.

Don't listen, they will be telling you that terrorists deserve 3 lovely warm meals a day including a wonderfull home cooked sunday lunch and comfy matresses in a cell no smaller than 100x100ft with ensuite facilities and full sky line up.

Then when they are released they should be allowed back into the UK and allowed to spout bile about how terrible they were treated...wait this actually happened :icon_redf

Whether the decision is right or not, I don't care, this is the kind of thing that makes a joke of the sport. To have a technicality change the podium finishes twice, and 4 days after the event.

And still there is a chance that Button could be stripped of the win depending on the court of appeal in two weeks....

Anything it seems to have a go at the black man. :icon_roll

I still stand by that as I do not trust Max Mosley, however after hearing the radio from Hamilton and the pits, he and Davey are as guilty as sin. :icon_conf :018: Very naughty. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I still stand by that as I do not trust Max Mosley, however after hearing the radio from Hamilton and the pits, he and Davey are as guilty as sin. :icon_conf :018: Very naughty. :icon_bigg :icon_wink
Nonsense, McClaren wouldn't cheat :icon_wink:081:

C**ts, they have been cheating for years.

Think I might stick a Groat on Massa coming through the pack from 16th to gain a podium finish.

I think the fact you couldn't identify the current F1 world Championship team through my typo, perfectly befits your knowledge of the sport. :icon_bigg

:icon_bigg I was just thinking back to a similar incident around Don(n)ington, thats all :icon_wink

I'm starting to get excited again, it's years since I've been excited before an F1 race.

Not sure what it is, it might just be as simple as being back on BBC.

It could be the loss of traction control. I would like to see Schumacher racing without traction control again, he'd piss all over this current bunch of idiots :icon_bigg

I'm starting to get excited again, it's years since I've been excited before an F1 race.

Not sure what it is, it might just be as simple as being back on BBC.

It could be the loss of traction control. I would like to see Schumacher racing without traction control again, he'd piss all over this current bunch of idiots :icon_bigg

or the demise of McLaren and Hamilton? :icon_lol:

There was no TC last season either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572