New F1 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
or the demise of McLaren and Hamilton? :icon_lol:

There was no TC last season either :)
I know, but combined with the BBC, slicks and the other shit, it is new for me.

Last season was just shit.

I'm happy for the demise of McLaren, they have been cheating and complaining for years, they are now getting what they deserve. The people I know inside F1 have despised McLaren for years and maybe I'm guilty of jumping on their bandwagon, but it's a bandwagon that is fuelled by justification.

I know, but combined with the BBC, slicks and the other shit, it is new for me.

Last season was just shit.

I'm happy for the demise of McLaren, they have been cheating and complaining for years, they are now getting what they deserve. The people I know inside F1 have despised McLaren for years and maybe I'm guilty of jumping on their bandwagon, but it's a bandwagon that is fuelled by justification.

Last season was tremendous! The closest ever finish!!

I think in general its jealousy aimed at McLaren due to their huge resources and them consistently being one of the top 3 teams pretty much since starting out.

Amazing that people just forget about Schumachers constant cheating.

Last season was tremendous! The closest ever finish!!

I think in general its jealousy aimed at McLaren due to their huge resources and them consistently being one of the top 3 teams pretty much since starting out.

Amazing that people just forget about Schumachers constant cheating.
Schumacher was guilty of pushing the rules of racing as far as possible, I admire him for what he did to Hill. Not sure whether you could say he actually cheated. I hated him at the time, but he was very, very clever.

I used to love McLaren when following James Hunt, in fact for many years after. Now they are just a horrible team.

Now they have gone one step further by encouraging a young driver to do their lying for them. I would like to see Hamilton out of that team as quick as possible.

Schumacher was guilty of pushing the rules of racing as far as possible, I admire him for what he did to Hill. Not sure whether you could say he actually cheated. I hated him at the time, but he was very, very clever.

I used to love McLaren when following James Hunt, in fact for many years after. Now they are just a horrible team.

Now they have gone one step further by encouraging a young driver to do their lying for them. I would like to see Hamilton out of that team as quick as possible.

Schumacher was a cheat imo, he didn't push the rules, he broke them time and again without punishment.

Anyway time for another 2 hours of the awful Jonathan Legard.

2 out of 2 for JB .................... is that air thing they have realy helping him win or just his driving ????
I think the air helps him breath, I think most drivers are benefiting from it TBH.

I can see meltos dreams coming true and Ron Dennis taking the shit for this. Be suprised to see RD at another GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566