New Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

I'll be updating the odds on this as time goes by, but you'll be paid at the odds quoted when you place your bet.

Because there's no fixed time to close this I will also have to remove any bets that are placed after an official announcement has been made.

Last edited:
Are you setting a deadline Webbo?

For example if they announce that Rob Kelly will be manager until the end of the season only, then will you pay out on RK bets?

could you add Joeys dad to the list? Sounds like he could be a possible candidate.

Last edited:
The Voice From Above said:
Are you setting a deadline Webbo?

For example if they announce that Rob Kelly will be manager until the end of the season only, then will you pay out on RK bets?

Good question!

I think I'll pay out if they announce him as manager until the end of the season, but I'll shorten the odds if he has a couple of good results.

:icon_roll
webmaster said:
I'll be updating the odds on this as time goes by, but you'll be paid at the odds quoted when you place your bet.

Because there's no fixed time to close this I will also have to remove any bets that are placed after an official announcement has been made.
hey! can you put parkinson on there from colchester please ?i will put all my money on him

Odds changed today:

Gary McAllister from 11-4 to 10-1

Rob Kelly from 5-1 to 8-1

Mike Newell from 10-1 to 8-1

Steve Cotterill from 12-1 to 5-1

Joey's dad from 12-1 to 10-1

Dave Bassett from 4-1 to 8-1

The Voice From Above said:
Good work Webbo.

You had a flutter?

No, not in real money or vcash.

It would probably be a bit unfair of me to bet vcash as I'm the one setting the odds!

My biggest ever 'real' bet was on Sven to become the England manager - I heard news reports coming from Italy that he'd agreed to take the job and put my money on before the bookies got the news - they stoppped taking bets a few minutes after I placed the bet.
I'm a bit wary that the same thing could happen with this, so I'll close it if I get any hint that a decision has been made, or if I'm not going to be around for a while. So get your bets on now!

which site can i put a bet on cotterill

Eh? I'm 1000 to one? HAHAHAA!

Last edited:
Joe_Fox said:
Eh? I'm 1000 to one? HAHAHAA!

good enough for me. you know what our board's like :)

shit it must of put my bet on twice :( not happy with this, i demand a 100vcash refund.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570