New TB Deathlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed they don't.

So much so in fact that I find it very hard to believe that a non famous person can sell their story to the national papers/magazines. Why would the papers/mags pay for this? Who on Earth is interested?

I'm well out of touch, glad I don't read the shit.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealL...x?dateonline=Thursday+04+September+2008&pos=6

I know you will say she is a thick twat, and she is, but the fact is she would have got paid for the story, and people are clearly interested enough else the magazine wouldn't print it, but why wasn't there outrage?

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealL...x?dateonline=Thursday+04+September+2008&pos=6

I know you will say she is a thick twat, and she is, but the fact is she would have got paid for the story, and people are clearly interested enough else the magazine wouldn't print it, but why wasn't there outrage?
Ah OK.

I mistook those type of articles as just that, articles. I didn't realize the people involved actually sold their stories to the press in exchange for money and attention.

Many apologies.

This is a case of ****tards reading stories about ****tards, published by a company making money from them.

These ****tards are not 'clearly interested', they just lap up what is fed to them.

Anybody that is stupid enough to buy into the bullshit being marketed by the likes of Max Clifford about Jade Goody, both now and before her illness, is also a ****tard.

If you watched and supported the brainless TV that has created monsters like this, then you are in part to blame for their existence and, as such, you are also a ****tard.

Stop being such a ****tard, ignore these ****tards and they'll eventually go away.
Unfortunately, that will never happen because there are too many of you ****tards out there lapping up ****tard TV programmes like BIg Brother.

This is a case of ****tards reading stories about ****tards, published by a company making money from them.

These ****tards are not 'clearly interested', they just lap up what is fed to them.

Anybody that is stupid enough to buy into the bullshit being marketed by the likes of Max Clifford about Jade Goody, both now and before her illness, is also a ****tard.

If you watched and supported the brainless TV that has created monsters like this, then you are in part to blame for their existence and, as such, you are also a ****tard.

Stop being such a ****tard, ignore these ****tards and they'll eventually go away.
Unfortunately, that will never happen because there are too many of you ****tards out there lapping up ****tard TV programmes like BIg Brother.

I agree with all of that, but I don't see how it relates to my point?

Ah OK.

I mistook those type of articles as just that, articles. I didn't realize the people involved actually sold their stories to the press in exchange for money and attention.

Many apologies.

I genuinly can't work out if that is a sarcastic or genuine reply?

I agree with all of that, but I don't see how it relates to my point?

I don't even know what point you are making, in fairness.
I was just responding to the horrific link that you posted and all of the hypocrite ****tards in general.

Can I point out that the human papiloma virus which causes cervical cancer is classed as a sexually transmitted disease. If she was dying of AIDS would there be the same sympathy? I doubt it.
I have nothing against her. I think the fact that a brainless munter has the ability to command the fees that she does because she sells copy and gets viewing figures, says more about the British public than it does about her.

people are assuming that she has asked for certain amounts of money for her wedding etc but whos to say that its the magazines/papers that have offered it? she isnt going to turn it down is she:102:

As I have said I dont have a problem with her selling wedding photos. Its giving access to her receiving treatment and doctor's appointments that I find totally over the top and unnecessary.

Even if the TV has demanded access to them there must be a point where you say no that is private. Unfortunately cash speaks and I honestly believe she would sell her soul if she got enough money for it. After all its for her childrens future.

i think it all boils down to whether you like the person invoved

The problem is that people let the media tell them whether they like somebody or not . Two years ago she was a racist and a disgrace according to the media. Now she is a hero and a loving mum.

true but to say it was all one-sided is also naive :icon_wink
Not really. If she chose privacy, and not to waste time spent with her children on a sham wedding, no offers would have been made. She created the product, he sells it.

The problem is that people let the media tell them whether they like somebody or not . Two years ago she was a racist and a disgrace according to the media. Now she is a hero and a loving mum.

i agree about the media but people should have their own opinions and not be swayed by media hype, me personally i think she is a bit of a loudmouth wanting 5 minutes of fame and she got it but i wouldntve have wished for her to be going through this and i dont blame her for wanting her sons to have a better education/life than what she has had and if thats by getting money then so be it but at the same time she is/has raised awareness so its a double edged sword, and like you said previously there should be a limit to what circumstances she lets the media in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669