New TB Deathlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. If she chose privacy, and not to waste time spent with her children on a sham wedding, no offers would have been made. She created the product, he sells it.

i think thats a bit harsh tbh and im sure her kids were/are there

I take it you are single and have never been involved in wedding arrangements. And if they wanted to get married that much, why weren't they already?

ooh youre a cynical chappie :icon_bigg:icon_wink

I just hopes she holds out ill May so i can baggsie her for the next TB deathlist.....

Are you saying that the papers havent portrayed her in this way :102:
I have no idea, I don't read them.

I've read bits about her on MSN news though, and the feedback on there has been mostly against Jade - I had no idea she was being portrayed in such a positive light elsewhere.

I had no feelings about her before her illness, but her behaviour since has been less than admirable, IMO.

I've read and seen things about her that just don't ring true going on my experience.

Is this Jade Goody stuff going to be on pay per view?

If it is I hope they don't have commercial breaks, just in case like, some people would hate to miss it happen

If it is I hope they don't have commercial breaks, just in case like, some people would hate to miss it happen

Apparently she has sold the right for a camera in the coffin as it goes into the fire. It will be available in HD as well.

i think its going to be on living tv - seriously

feck off..............:081::081::081:

it is...

Jade Goody's emotional wedding will be screened on Living TV on 12th March 2009. The preperations for the Wedding will be shown 11th March 2009.
Living TV have reportedly paid around £100,000 for the rights.
Living TV are expected to recieve high ratings for the reality documentary. The last Jade programme screened 19th February had nearly 1 million viewers.
Living TV is available through Virgin Media, Sky and TopUp Television which is a Freeview channel upgrade service

it is...

Jade Goody's emotional wedding will be screened on Living TV on 12th March 2009. The preperations for the Wedding will be shown 11th March 2009.
Living TV have reportedly paid around £100,000 for the rights.
Living TV are expected to recieve high ratings for the reality documentary. The last Jade programme screened 19th February had nearly 1 million viewers.
Living TV is available through Virgin Media, Sky and TopUp Television which is a Freeview channel upgrade service

I do believe he meant her final breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670