New TB Deathlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I point out that the human papiloma virus which causes cervical cancer is classed as a sexually transmitted disease. If she was dying of AIDS would there be the same sympathy? I doubt it.
I have nothing against her. I think the fact that a brainless munter has the ability to command the fees that she does because she sells copy and gets viewing figures, says more about the British public than it does about her.

has it been stated she has HPV?

i did hear she ignored a letter telling her to come in about her test results

http://www.dietpixie.com/news/jade-goody-ignored-warnings-to-have-cancer-cells-removed/20081497.html

clever girl...

has it been stated she has HPV?

i did hear she ignored a letter telling her to come in about her test results

http://www.dietpixie.com/news/jade-goody-ignored-warnings-to-have-cancer-cells-removed/20081497.html

clever girl...
Doesn't need to be. From Wiki......

"Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection is a necessary factor in the development of nearly all cases of cervical cancer.["

Also..."The medically accepted paradigm, officially endorsed by the American Cancer Society and other organizations, is that a patient must have been infected with HPV to develop cervical cancer, and is hence viewed as a sexually transmitted disease, but most women infected with high risk HPV will not develop cervical cancer.["

Last edited:
I thought the Wedding Day had been and gone

It has. It's the Christening of the kids that she might not last for now.

(and I am being serious - I read the Sunday red-tops yesterday)

Weddings are just unneccessary

Jade Goody used to think that. It took a stern talk from Max Clifford to make her see the error of her ways.

This made me chuckle, from b3ta:

CliffordMilkingJade.gif

Heard this morning that Goody is going to use a White Witch to try and cure her cancer
By the way there is no punchline,I heard it on the News

Last edited:
Heard this morning that Goody is going to use a White Witch to try and cure her cancer
By the way there is no punchline,I heard it on the News

Goody being racist again. What the feck is wrong with a black witch?

It reeks of desperation,what next ? 'Goody vows never to walk on cracks in the pavement again'
Bit sad though I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670