Speculation Next Leicester manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen Pegguy Arphexad at B&Q....i think he was buying paint for his new house...i think he's the new manager...

Here's my thoughts on the matter, City approach Pearson and he accepts, however gentlemans agreement with Hull that given they were playing Tuesday and tomorrow that he remains in charge for those games before leaving Saturday night and then being unveiled on Sunday at our game, that allows the international break for Hull to fill their vacancy and gives NFP the break to bed back into his old job.....

What does the "F" stand for in NFP?

That's why I asked. :icon_lol:

Here's my thoughts on the matter, City approach Pearson and he accepts, however gentlemans agreement with Hull that given they were playing Tuesday and tomorrow that he remains in charge for those games before leaving Saturday night and then being unveiled on Sunday at our game, that allows the international break for Hull to fill their vacancy and gives NFP the break to bed back into his old job.....

Do you really think Hull would want him to be in charge of their team if he's about to become the manager of one of their rivals for promotion?

Swede's favourite female presenter has tweeted that it's looking like Pearson is No1 target and wouldn't be surprised to see him back next week.

Pearson now 8/13 with SkyBet

No no no no no no no no no.

No to Pearson. No to O'Neill. No to Keane, Ince, Dowie, Southgate, Allen, Holloway and Coleman. No to Mick Harford. No to Ray Harford. No to Little. No to McGhee. No to Levein. No to Kelly. No to Worthington. No to... **** it. No to everyone, living or dead, who has ever been linked with or appointed to the job on this or any previous occasion.

I'm bored. I don't know why I expected any different. Probably because the board made such a ludicrously rash decision, I assumed they were some way towards making an appointment already. Clearly not. I don't believe they have any more idea of the new man's identity than anyone else.

Swede's favourite female presenter has tweeted that it's looking like Pearson is No1 target and wouldn't be surprised to see him back next week.

Pearson now 8/13 with SkyBet

I would be simply amazed.

What do we have over Hull, at present? I suppose the only thing I can think of is the whole 'unfinished business' thing. Hull have some cash, and I'd imagine he'd be given more time there. Would be an odd decision to come back to owners that already gave him the boot.

You missed his appointment at 10am today and sacking at 10.23 for not winning any games?

:icon_bigg I'd say there's about as much truth in that as there is in all the other speculation, bollocks and guesswork around his departure

I cannot see Pearson coming back to Leicester: why should he? He is doing well at Hull and, should they fail to get promoted this season, he will, more than likely, still have a job next season.

Come to Leicester and the only advantage is an alleged £20m to spend. Not a Pearson incentive, I would suggest.

(Cue Pearson's appointment before this reaches the thread!)

I really can't see why big Nigel would return. If he did return, would he be the right choice, I'm not sure. I remember some terribly dreadful, dull, uninspiring performances from his sides. It would certainly be a change in style from Eriksson, that's for sure.

As I was driving back from London today, Adrian Durham on Talksport said something to the effect of "later in the show let's hear what Leicester fans think to Roy Keane".

Have I missed something while I've been out today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669