Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the trouble is Harbro lad, you haven't actually explained yourself at all.
All you've said is that you spoke to two Yanks, what significance are we supposed to place on that?

Yeh, I know I just thought I read that Mandaric was seen with two wealthy americans and like I have already said I saw to wealthy looking yanks at the train station who asked us about the train, they had a load of luggage and were heading to London, after they asked us about the train I noticed that one of them had a bag which was from the club shop and I asked "did you enjoy the game" and they were saying that they did and one said he was an Everton fan and the other laughed, I asked where they were from and they told me. There train then came and they said "nice talking to you" and they said they would hopefully be back soon, I said have a safe journey back and they went.

That is it, they may of just been to americans on a break, I wasn't rude enough to say what are you doing here. I wish I never said anything now, I get so pissed off when people make up rumours so I would not make up a rumour for no reason. Sorry if you don't believe me but I'm being honest, I know some of you think I'm a twat but just for once believe me.

The sounds like a really tasty, heart-attack inducing snack.
Oh yes. It's funny how the phrases "tasty" and "heart-attack inducing" go together so often. Well, in my diet, anyway.

I don't blame you for not believing me but I swear to God I did talk to two americans who were from Atlanta and were smartly dressed and were getting on a direct train to London.
I absolutely believe you that you met two Americans in suits at the station. I very much doubt they were billionaires interested in buying the club, though.

... like I have already said I saw to wealthy looking yanks at the train station

Saw to?

You saw to wealthy yanks?

In what way did you see to them?

Did you do it in public? The first-class lounge would have been locked up on a Saturday, so you couldn't have done it in there.

You know, Harbro - your seedy ways are beginning to disgust me.

Saw to?

You saw to wealthy yanks?

In what way did you see to them?

Did you do it in public? The first-class lounge would have been locked up on a Saturday, so you couldn't have done it in there.

You know, Harbro - your seedy ways are beginning to disgust me.

Even if it was in public it probably wasn't noticed. Afterall, 'a couple of yanks' and it was all over!

I absolutely believe you that you met two Americans in suits at the station. I very much doubt they were billionaires interested in buying the club, though.

Everyone knows that if you come from Atlanta, Georgia that you are definitely a Leicester City fan. And if... if, additionally, you have a smart suit then of course you are a billionaire and in the market to buy the club.

Why else would these gents be conversing with Harbro'? Obviously, it was a bit of impromptu market research.

Thanks Harbro - we heard it first from you on TB. You are a much misunderstood and underestimated young man.

FFS leave the guy alone it was someone else who said milan was showing two yank billionaires around the club all harbro said was he saw and spoke to two wealthy looking americans at the train station i can not recall him once saying it must have been the same two!!!!

Last edited:
FFS leave the guy alone it was someone else who said milan was showing two yank billionaires around the club all harbro said was he saw and spoke to two wealthy looking americans at the train station i can not recall him once saying it must have been the same two!!!!

Nice suits? Good watches?

by the amount they paid for his services :)

I think I've worked out who they were. These gentlemen were not from Subway as the Subway head office is in Connecticut, I think they were from Coca Cola, head office is in Atlanta, Coca Cola sponsored championship blah de blah.., doing the rounds, checking out a few games and I hear these guys always carry their own luggage.

Good old www.football-rumours.co.uk :icon_roll

Preston North End want another CM, a ST and a CB before the window shuts.
Irvine is reportedly after:
DJ Campbell (Leicester City)

I've seen Shevchenko walking into the main reception at the walkers stadium as Mandaric says he will provide his wages. COME ON LEICESTER!

BREAKING NEWS sources from leicester city fc are saying Peter Leven for 500k and Dean Lewington for 1m are to join leicester this week.

Good old www.football-rumours.co.uk :icon_roll

Preston North End want another CM, a ST and a CB before the window shuts.
Irvine is reportedly after:
DJ Campbell (Leicester City)

I've seen Shevchenko walking into the main reception at the walkers stadium as Mandaric says he will provide his wages. COME ON LEICESTER!

BREAKING NEWS sources from leicester city fc are saying Peter Leven for 500k and Dean Lewington for 1m are to join leicester this week.

The Leven one was on the 606 boards as well earlier, don't know if one fed the other.

Exaclty right, at least you understand pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669