Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Looks like it is Sousa then, not to bad of an appointment if true. Although the Sun reported this the other day and the NOTW is the Sun on Sunday so I wouldn't believe it too much.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Surely Milan could have just got on the bus then.

No Jon is on holiday in the middle east. He was meant to come back on the 11th of July but he has flown home early for talks, it was between him, Sousa and Rodgers and Rudders must have impressed the most.

GazLCFC

No Jon is on holiday in the middle east. He was meant to come back on the 11th of July but he has flown home early for talks, it was between him, Sousa and Rodgers and Rudders must have impressed the most.

So Milan has flown out to see a candidate and Rudkin has flown home. Makes sense.

Stop it Gaz! don't get involved

Harbro-Fox

Legend
So Milan has flown out to see a candidate and Rudkin has flown home. Makes sense.

Stop it Gaz! don't get involved

He flew out and Milan had talks out there but they were just initial, Jon is now coming back for advanced talks and to sign the paperwork.

I can't reveal my source, but I have an excellent reputation here for transfers, I told you about Tom Kennedy.

Nottingham Fox

Are you trying to compete with jas123 for **** of the year :102:

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
glyn asked, ive put 500 on its a done deal, if i had more i would put more on. i suggest you all do the same, if not, you will lose out.

Who did you place that with? Not many bookies would stand more than £50 on such types of bets.

Nottingham Fox

Stringer claims the deal to bring Sousa in, is about done.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Who did you place that with? Not many bookies would stand more than £50 on such types of bets.

Yeah but if you write in capital letters at the top of the slip "ITS A DONE DEAL" they'll accept bets of up to 500.
500 what, I'm not too sure.

Or he could just be talking bollocks as usual

jas123

with victor chandler, and i took 9/4 when i knew we were in serious talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669