Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i do that, as i place it online, you would see my bet receipt, im not risking putting that on here as someone might get hold of vc, and tell them i was in the know, and the bet could be made void, im not the most likeable on here, so there is no chance im risking that sorry, sousa to be named tommorow.

Can you please show us copies of slips, or screen shots of bets if done over the net :102:

Steady on, Notts! jas will be starting to think you don't believe him!

Can you please show us copies of slips, or screen shots of bets if done over the net :102:
Better still. Pm me your account details and password and I'll confirm for the forum. I am an idependant observer so can be trusted.

if i do that, as i place it online, you would see my bet receipt, im not risking putting that on here as someone might get hold of vc, and tell them i was in the know, and the bet could be made void, im not the most likeable on here, so there is no chance im risking that sorry, sousa to be named tommorow.

You can block out the betting slip number.

Im giving you an opportunity to prove yourself, take it or leave it.

You've already revealed that you put 500 on at 9/4. I doubt there are many people who have done that across the country, so you might be sussed out when you collect your winnings.....

lol, if i had to prove myself i would, as i dont im not risking it

Well I don't believe you. You're talking complete shite. I have just spoken to VC and the maximum bet they'd allow is £100.

well there lying to you simple.

But you said yesterday that it was a done deal, have you not tried to collect?

you cant collect online, you have to wait for the bet to be settled, tommorow evening it will all be settled

you cant collect online, you have to wait for the bet to be settled, tommorow evening it will all be settled

Oh. okay.

Just one more question, what do you get out of making up stuff? Can you not see it makes you look like a fool?

think what you like, im in the money, you have a chance too as vc are still the only one taking bets

think what you like, im in the money, you have a chance too as vc are still the only one taking bets

jas, I am speaking to an online agent as I type this. Here is what he says:

16:16:20 : David W: It is considered a novelty bet and the traders would limit the amount. Speaking from experience, I can say I would find it highly unlikely a bet would be accepted for more than £100.00 on a book of this nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669