NFL 2011 Season (plus NCAA stuff too for anyone else who watches it too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking day in the NFL yesterday.

Did you see the Johnny Knox injury perchance?

Yep, looked awful. I'm pleased to see it's not as bad as it first looked, but feck me did it look bad.

Yesterday was a weird day for results. Amazing to think Philly can still win their division.

Hey Miles Away, surprised at Matt Barkley's decision to stay on at USC? I must admit I thought he'd say he was going to the NFL.

porkie - if you've not watched last night's game yet... do so. It's dull in places but stay with it.

Cheers BM, got it on Sky+ so will watch it. I've got Arian Foster in my fantasy team and am up to 9th overall so hope he's done ok.

You should all google this:

Sam Hurd.

Also, not surprised by Barkley really. With the NCAA sanctions lifted now on USC he obviously wanted to leave a legacy behind. Plus with Luck and Griffin around he was, at best, the third qb off the draft board...could well be number one next year.

You should all google this:

Sam Hurd.

Also, not surprised by Barkley really. With the NCAA sanctions lifted now on USC he obviously wanted to leave a legacy behind. Plus with Luck and Griffin around he was, at best, the third qb off the draft board...could well be number one next year.

Yeah I'd seen the Sam Hurd stuff, bit of a weird one that.

I do understand Barkley not going, I hear money isn't really an issue for his family either. I guess with RG3 coming on really strong through the season, plus quite a few returning players at USC it does make sense.

Now then BM, Hazz and MA, regular season is finished!!

How about them Jets ha ha

MA - 6-10 for the Panthers, not bad but should have been better. BM, Raiders blew it in a crap division. Hazz, I've no idea who you follow. Me, all I've got to say is Niiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeerrrrrsssss :038: What a job Harbaugh has done, way beyond what I expected.

Thoughts going into the playoffs?

Now then BM, Hazz and MA, regular season is finished!!

How about them Jets ha ha

MA - 6-10 for the Panthers, not bad but should have been better. BM, Raiders blew it in a crap division. Hazz, I've no idea who you follow. Me, all I've got to say is Niiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeerrrrrsssss :038: What a job Harbaugh has done, way beyond what I expected.

Thoughts going into the playoffs?
The AFC West is the worst division in the league - how do you win a division with 8 wins ffs?

Wild Card weekend was great viewing. Porkie, if you've not watched it yet, stop reading now. I don't want to ruin it for you, especially Pittsburgh - Denver. Wow.

So I'm going to leave some space here, just in case...

Houston were obviously too good for Cincinnati, likewise New Orleans overpowered Detroit pretty easily in the fourth. Atlanta's offence didn't turn up to the game with the Giants - they've got nothing to be proud of. The finish to the Pittsburgh - Denver game was incredible.

So the line-up next week will be:
AFC:
Denver @ New England
Houston @ Baltimore
NFC:
New Orleans @ San Francisco
NY Giants @ Green Bay

For me the best game in prospect there is the Saints and the 49ers. Of course, I don't plan to miss any of them...

Last edited:
The AFC West is the worst division in the league - how do you win a division with 8 wins ffs?

Wild Card weekend was great viewing. Porkie, if you've not watched it yet, stop reading now. I don't want to ruin it for you, especially Pittsburgh - Denver. Wow.

So I'm going to leave some space here, just in case...

Houston were obviously too good for Cincinnati, likewise New Orleans overpowered Detroit pretty easily in the fourth. Atlanta's offence didn't turn up to the game with the Giants - they've got nothing to be proud of. The finish to the Pittsburgh - Denver game was incredible.

So the line-up next week will be:
AFC:
Denver @ New England
Houston @ Baltimore
NFC:
New Orleans @ San Francisco
NY Giants @ Green Bay

For me the best game in prospect there is the Saints and the 49ers. Of course, I don't plan to miss any of them...

I think 'wow' sums up the Denver game perfectly. The NFL is so competitive it's fantastic. I couldn't be arsed to post last night as I was knackered by the time it finished but couldn't stop watching.

New Orleans look amazing at the moment, they've got that momentum building up really well, a bit like they did 2 years ago and Green Bay did last year. I think despite being at home, the 49ers have a tough matchup next week.

Roll on next week :038:

By the way, didnt Seattle win the NFC West last year with 8 wins and then beat the Saints in the play-offs? Strange things can happen, especially with Teeeeeeeebbbbbbboooooowwwwwwww!

Last edited:
I think 'wow' sums up the Denver game perfectly. The NFL is so competitive it's fantastic. I couldn't be arsed to post last night as I was knackered by the time it finished but couldn't stop watching.

New Orleans look amazing at the moment, they've got that momentum building up really well, a bit like they did 2 years ago and Green Bay did last year. I think despite being at home, the 49ers have a tough matchup next week.

Roll on next week :038:

By the way, didnt Seattle win the NFC West last year with 8 wins and then beat the Saints in the play-offs? Strange things can happen, especially with Teeeeeeeebbbbbbboooooowwwwwwww!
That reminds me. Zak Follett's starting to annoy me.

Niiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeerrrrrssssss :icon_bigg:038:

That has to be one of the most amazing finishes to a game that I've seen. Stunning. You'd expect Brees to be able to do what he did, but hats off to Alex Smith for doing what he just did in reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566