NFL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Patriots all day long. Tom Brady is class. I watched them beat the San Diego Chargers last weekend, who were top seeds, and they just grinded out the win and did what they needed to do.

I'm a Bears fan but spent a few holidays in New Orleans as my dad lived there for a while, so have soft spot for the Saints. So can't lose in the NFC Championship.

Rhys

I'm a Bears fan but spent a few holidays in New Orleans as my dad lived there for a while, so have soft spot for the Saints. So can't lose in the NFC Championship.

You'll be on the losing side in the Superbowl though Glyn :icon_wink

Rhys

we're playing you after the Superbowl I think, so how about a pint on it :icon_wink

Its a bet mate. Patriots got it sorted :038:

I wanna play you in the league next time as well. I still have nightmares about losing before :eek:

The_Lane

Indianapolis 38 New England 34

- Good comeback by Indianapolis as they were down 21-3 in the first half.

Rhys

21-3 up and lose. Bunch of muppets. The Patriots defence wasnt great. Brady said last weeks win over San Diego was his hardest ever game, so that probably took a lot out of everyone.

I dont care about the 2 teams going to Superbowl but as they beat the Patriots and I REALLY dont want to buy Glyn a pint :icon_wink then.......come on the Colts!! :biggrin:

Matt_B

Never used to like American Football, but I have a freidn who goes to Michigan State and he took me to a college game, there were about 70K supporters to a college game, atmosphere was amazing and now I love it. Don't really have a team but love to watch, though I did like the Patriots style of play last year

glyn

Bears take the NFC Champs easily 39-14

:038: waited two decades for England to win the Ashes, Wales to win the Grand Slam and the Bears to get to the Superbowlagain. All happened in 2 years :icon_bigg

Now for City to win the FA Cup :icon_roll

Hazzman

Never used to like American Football, but I have a freidn who goes to Michigan State and he took me to a college game, there were about 70K supporters to a college game, atmosphere was amazing and now I love it. Don't really have a team but love to watch, though I did like the Patriots style of play last year

College games are normally more vocal-like and football-style of atmosphere than the NFL.

Rhys

ive tried but I really dont get NFL. I mean I understand it but I just dont get it.

I love it. Sky's coverage is class. There's a lot of breaks for adverts but they are only about 30 seconds long each time and the guys in the studio are great to listen to. If you can stay up til 3am or 4am, Id reccomend it to anyone, especially the Super Bowl, with the half time show etc

MHS

I don't mind NFL. I don't watch it week in, week out or anything like that, but I'll watch it from time to time. I've stayed up to watch the last couple of Superbowls as well, fantastic stuff is that.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I used to like it in the 80's. I was a Miami Dolphins "fan". I even had a shirt and a hat. Couldn't tell you anything about them anymore though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669