Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, it was @LeicesterSmithy (wasn't sure if I should name him)

I didn't post it because I believe him, I posted it because it hadn't been posted before and it usually is by the time I get to the thread ;)

Bert reckons nothing has happened regarding Maynard and that we may be going back in for Yakubu.

Bert has been wrong on almost everything he's said so far this summer.

Also, he's very much hedging his bets in what he's saying, trying to make out he's in the know by saying just saying "we may do x, or we may do y."

I remain convinced we'll get Maynard before deadline day. If someone is so determined they want you (i.e. Sven) then you (Maynard) would be an absolute fool not to want to be here (LCFC).

I also know for a fact he was telling people in person yesterday that we'd had a bid accepted.

He was right first half of the summer, but he's not got many right since then.

He well and truly hedges his bets at all times as far as I can tell. We "might" be making this bid or "may" be interested in this player. Which is fine. Why not cover your back. The nature of transfer deals is that they can go wrong. I have no problem with the lad. There might be a bit of ego involved but he's a young lad, it's to be expected. It's the people hanging on his (and others) every word, and (literally) proclaiming their love for him. If we sign a player we will hear about it and, more importantly, we will see him on the pitch.

He well and truly hedges his bets at all times as far as I can tell. We "might" be making this bid or "may" be interested in this player. Which is fine. Why not cover your back. The nature of transfer deals is that they can go wrong. I have no problem with the lad. There might be a bit of ego involved but he's a young lad, it's to be expected. It's the people hanging on his (and others) every word, and (literally) proclaiming their love for him. If we sign a player we will hear about it and, more importantly, we will see him on the pitch.

If you ever dare question him, he gets very arsey. For that reason I believe he does it all for ego and is a ****.

If you ever dare question him, he gets very arsey. For that reason I believe he does it all for ego and is a ****.

Bit harsh for a lad whose nothing more than a 8-4 Sparky.
His source from what I can make out loves running his mouth off. DD's seen him in action.

There was a rumour earlier this summer that the club asked members of staff not give out transfer information as it was getting leaking.

Anachronism Lady

Strings tweets he thinks maynard could sign for lcfc , (but he says he could be wrong,(have we heard that one before?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669