Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoke to a friend in brizzle. Maynard was in a resturant, he asked him whats happening. Nicky apparently said he is flying tonight to take a medical at a club tomorrow - that club is AC Milan.

How convenient that he should bump into him

I've heard Ming the Merciless has signed signed him to play in the intergalactic league as he is that good. Bristol City turned down Flash Gordon but did accept the forest planet and a winged Brian Blessed who will shout 'DIVE!' in the penalty box

gun_to_the_head_RE_Seeing_this_video_made_me_shed_many_tears-s456x284-169462.jpg

Just spoke to a friend in brizzle. Maynard was in a resturant, he asked him whats happening. Nicky apparently said he is flying tonight to take a medical at a club tomorrow - that club is AC Milan.

How long did it take to think up that old load of shite? :icon_lol:

To be fair, Redknapp will be signing players until the last Friday of next month, but I take your point.

You missed a few words so I've corrected your post for you :) and then had to do the same for mine...

Last edited:
Saw on Twitter earlier that Maynard had rejected us....

Reminds me of an old Monty Python sketch about Henry Kissinger having an arsehole transplant and the arsehole rejecting him.

Bit how I feel about this protracted Maynard business.

Here is my guess at how this saga will pan out, Maynard must be keen on signing why else would we continue to chase his signature, however I also think out of respect to his current employers and supporters he has so far chosen to keep a low profile. Given that we are now 16 or so hours away from the transfer window slamming shut I would not be at all surprised if he does hand in a transfer request today if the move is not progressing. I still think this move will happen today.

i echo them thoughts Steve, if he is not keen to sign for us why would we have continued this saga?, i imagine a lot of our alternativebids have been smokescreens but fear we will pay way over the odds for NM

i echo them thoughts Steve, if he is not keen to sign for us why would we have continued this saga?, i imagine a lot of our alternativebids have been smokescreens but fear we will pay way over the odds for NM

Who says we've carried on chasing him? We've been linked with lots of names recently and Maynard hasn't been one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566