Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilwell and Perez can get a taxi now and leave... Total garbage! In the summer we need a total clear out... Sorry to say but Morgan, Albrighton, mendi to name just 3 add little to the squad.

Spineless, egos thinking their better than they are, absolutely dreadful and Chilwell the worst. Brendan, tonight you throw the tea cup. That was unacceptable. We will be lucky to get top 6. Dreadful

Norwich take 4 points from us - nearly 20% of their season's total - Good luck to them - but we've gifted it to them by two utterly complacent performances.

We came out with some intent second half but seemed to drop our heads when Nacho's goal was disallowed. We didn't run or pass forward from that moment on. I don't think Vardy or Ndidi starting would have changed much given our mentality there.

Make no mistake - we are shit at the moment. Lots of crab football but clueless on the final ball because Vardy does too much. So many of those players think they’re better than they are, and that comes down to the staff. So angry tonight that’s awful.

I'm just too pissed off to post anything constructive, so I'm not saying a damned thing. Not a damned thing. It's just a sodding football match but it brings out the worst in me when we lose like that.

We've been shit with Vardy in the team for quite some time too. It's too easy (and wrong) for anyone to suggest that is why we lost.
The problem is every side knows what the line up be and they know to just sit tight and counter attack as Perez and Barnes will leave a gaping hole. he needs to put Justin at right back and Ricardo ahead with chilwell and Albrighton ahead of him, that way we will have balance and can attack and defend in a game.

Sorry for the negativity everyone but as soon as I saw the team I knew Norwich could do us, it is predictable you can not compete with 9 players on and off the ball, the side that started against Man City would have torn them apart, Rogers ****ed up tonight.

We will not make top 6

We are to light weight... We lose the ball to easy... Cags was the only one who looked like a Premiership player today for us.

It was a great finish by Nacho - but....

Nacho barely did anything after that disallowed goal, seemed to take the wind out of him.

We always seem to play poorly when Maddison is playing his quarterback role just in front of the back four rather than getting further forward.

I am absolutely fuming about how dreadful that was. Was looking forward to the match all week, after the month of tough games we’d had.

What is the point of Marc Albrighton? He’s lost his pace and forgotten how to whip a cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566