Post Match Norwich 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we make Europa, if we play like that we will be humiliated.

...and since I'm not saying anything, I don't want to read any lilly arsed comments from players on how 'gutted' they're feeling. They should be hanging their heads in shame. Did they think they could just turn up and win?

West against Aston Villa over two legs of a cup semi final!!! Tonight we lose at Norwich. **** me, the form of late is relegation form. What a bunch of ****s.

Friday night football ruins the weekend for a Leicester Fan
Watch Wolves,Mank u, Shu U, Arsenal all win to compound the misery

I've had it with Chilwell. He's a ****ing joke of a defender and has been for years. Cash in on this reputation he's fooled some idiots into believing.

That's not the issue though, for me. The biggest worry is how poor Ricardo has been for some time now. He's a phenomenal footballer and a real threat but he's been off the boil for a while and I can't really put my finger on why. Without him we are really toothless. We have to play Fuchs if we want to get anything out of Chilwell and we have to try and find a way to get Ricardo firing on all cylinders again.

We must go back to attacking at pace (not just on the counter) and being ruthless. We are scared of failure and it shows. We are so easy to stop because we are entirely predictable. For all the wastefulness of Barnes sometimes, I can't be too mad at him because at least he's trying to create something and make things happen. We can't say that about many others of them for the past few games.

We need a manager to be ruthless and tell them what to do now not give them options. He has to be ruthless and critical instead of defending them at every turn. Praise those that are putting in a shift and make the others crave that praise.

The CL is ours to lose. We have a good run of games and there are no excuses.

Surprised Madison isn't getting more of a slating. He's been shit in 2020.

It's like everyone has a blind spot for him. He's been easily worse than Tielemans for weeks now and yet Tielemans gets all the criticism. His set pieces are dreadful. He disappears from games more effectively than anyone I've seen.

I hope Rodgers launches a tea cup that bounces off of Perez, catches Chilwell on the eye, diverts to hit Madderson in the kisser and hits Barnes square in the bollocks!!! The magic tea cup theory!!!

It's like everyone has a blind spot for him. He's been easily worse than Tielemans for weeks now and yet Tielemans gets all the criticism. His set pieces are dreadful. He disappears from games more effectively than anyone I've seen.
Agree with all that. But, tonight? Chilwell was the prize prick for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566