Norwich City - Tuesday 28th November 2006 - Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't you fly from east midlands airport?

can't you fly from east midlands airport?

Yes, with only a single change in Paris, Amsterdam or .... eeerrr .... Bristol.

Only about 500 tickets have been sold for this game - pathetic!! Tickets will be available on the gate for those who decide to go at the last minute.

it's a long way to go to be fair and the way we are playing at the minute it doesn't fill you full of optimism! If we get beat tommorrow it becomes even less of an attractive proposition.

I know i may sound a little doom and gloom but the main reason i go to these away games is that the atmosphere is about 50 times better!

It is a trek, especially on a tues nite,

I bet your going norwich to sample some of Delia's delicious pies!!

It is a trek, especially on a tues nite,

leicester to norwich? bloody hell, in that case i'll not go work on monday cos its a trek. leicester to norwich is hardly a far journey is it, must take ten minutes to walk for fs sake. pathetic support that, there's me saying we have good fans :(

I think slagging city fans off for not jumping at the opportunity to spend their tuesday night in norwich, with it pissing it down with rain and us getting hammered is a fuccking joke

I am one of these your slagging off but believe it or not i cant afford to go to derby and then norwich within 2 days of each other, to tell you the truth i COULDNT AFFORD TO GO TO DERBY BUT I BLOODY DID.

And i doubt thousands will jump at the chance to go and watch a frankly shite team who cant win **** all.

Im working till 9 so no chance of me going.

leicester to norwich? bloody hell, in that case i'll not go work on monday cos its a trek. leicester to norwich is hardly a far journey is it, must take ten minutes to walk for fs sake. pathetic support that, there's me saying we have good fans :(

Don't be so stupid. Personally i think it is a long way to go and i don't think it's right to have a go at people because they are not going. It's gonna be a 3hour journey to watch our pile of shite most probably get beat in the rain and then a 3 hour journey back

Nearly 3000 city fans were at Derby on Saturday and i'd say a lot won't go away again for a long time as we were rubbish.

No problem with kids attending the games. I do however have a problem with the ones who turn up dressed as mini hooligans and randomly swear all game for no reason and pretend to be nutters. Absolute idiots. They'll learn one day when they do it to the wrong person. KISS KISS BANG BANG:098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566