Norwich Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Clemence doesn't play then I'd expect to see Osbourne in midfield at some stage. As for back-up wingers, Ashley Chambers might fill that role. I know he's a striker but still, could do a job I think? :icon_conf

Precisely

Let's play another poor fecker completely out of position :icon_roll

My team if Laczko and Clemence are fit to play:

.......................Alnwick..........................

Stearman.....N'Gotty.....McAuley.....Mattock

Bori.........Clemence.......Oakley........Laczko

.....................Hume....Howard..................

My team if Laczko and Clemence are not fit to play:

.......................Alnwick..........................

Stearman.....N'Gotty.....McAuley.....Mattock

Bori......Osbourne.......Oakley......J Chambers

.....................Hume....Howard..................

Think Bori can play on either flank - so if Laczko is out I suspect he would go on the left, and (James) Chambers on the right

Think Bori can play on either flank - so if Laczko is out I suspect he would go on the left, and (James) Chambers on the right

James Chambers isn't a winger either. You just rubbished me for the Ashley Chambers suggestion by saying let's play another poor fecker out of position then suggested it yourself? :018::thumbs_do

I dont think Laczko is actually out, I just think he will probably go off with about 25/20 mins to play like he did against Cov.

Probable team:

-------------------Alnwick--------------------

Stearman----N'Gotty-----McAuley------Mattock

Bori---------Oakley-----Wesolowski------Laczko

------------Howard---------Hume-------------

Subs: Henderson, Osbourne, Chambers, Fryatt, DJ

spot on, apart from osbourne, probably a young lad, maybe king?

Realised today that we're playing tomorrow and did that without sighing, first time in quite a while... Trying to say: Looking forward to the game, just imagine the forum if we win. A few more promotion threads maybe.

Realised today that we're playing tomorrow and did that without sighing, first time in quite a while... Trying to say: Looking forward to the game, just imagine the forum if we win. A few more promotion threads maybe.

well its pretty obvious that if we win tomorrow, we WILL get promoted...
didn't you know that? :002:

well its pretty obvious that if we win tomorrow, we WILL get promoted...
didn't you know that? :002:

And if we lose, we will be relegated.

I dreamt we won 7-1

get your money on

Living where I do, I am holding you to that. It has been too many years since I have had bragging rights around here. I am taking that as a guarantee that my annual trip to Carrot, er... Carrow Road will be a pleasant one!

I dreamt we won 7-1

get your money on

I actually dreamt the game was played in Gallowtree gate on a purpose laid pitch, there were thousands of people there (as there usually is) and we won the game 1-0 with a barry hayles penalty.

After the game these two little chav wankers started being chavish, so i had a pop at both of them and they ran off, then we forgot where the car was parked and ended up getting the bus home from round the back of the haymarket.

Whilst quite an enjoyable dream, i would not encourage any of you to go forth and place a bet on it, unless your a juve fan ;)

Highlands bet on the other hand seems water tight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670