Norwich Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see bori getting a goal today, and for some reason i've got a feeling ngotty will chip in.

i think hayles deserves his place, ollie rates fryatt but we can only have 2 strikers on the bench really. so someone will have to look out of sorts to give dj his chance.
good position to be in really.
i think hume is the one under pressure to show he can get regular goals not just sporadic crackers

I think its a solid line up

I would have liked the pairing of Clemence and Oakley to have another crack at it, but i suppose we need to develop a squad and not be reliant on a handful of better players.

I think we have every chance of winning aslong as we keep the same enthusiasm and tempo up as we had aginst Cov.

Come on City

i think hayles deserves his place, ollie rates fryatt but we can only have 2 strikers on the bench really. so someone will have to look out of sorts to give dj his chance.
good position to be in really.
i think hume is the one under pressure to show he can get regular goals not just sporadic crackers

Agree about Hayles, Fryatt hasn't done much though? :102:

It is a good position to be in. Hopefully we'll kick some Canary butt today. :icon_bigg

I hope Weso can improve and Oakley will help him, we need three good centre midfielders. C'mon Leicester City, let's go and get those three points.

weso and hume are the ones who need to prove that they should be kept on. the new guys have come in and shown that the old players weren't up it. weso and hume need to show that they have a place in the new side. particularly weso - lots of talk, but he's never really delivered on actual results. he needs to pass, move and show good energy.

i would not encourage any of you to go forth and place a bet on it, unless your a juve fan ;)

Highlands bet on the other hand seems water tight.

:018::018::018: beware of the Drughi, they know where you live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670