Post Match Nottingham Forest 4 (FOUR) Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside, who else woke up this morning and thought losing was inevitable? I did, just as I felt it was inevitable when we played Newport under Puel. It’s got ‘the end’ pasted all over it.
100%. Flakiest bunch we’ve ever had. Amazingly they pulled it out of the bag in last seasons cup final but generally when push comes to shove, they wet their little knickers.

Is this true. Bloody hell he won the lottery becoming our manager…

£23.3m is an average player nowadays.

Plus, we’ll make up some of it in the league prize money come the end of the season. We’re finishing no higher than 14th with this clown.

Kept digging:

It’s a weird thing to say. Surely the ‘we can’t sustain it’ argument only holds valid for the second half of a game. Generally ‘not sustaining’ something (again tee hee) is something only possible if you don’t start out flaccid to begin with. And to follow up on earlier, pulling off Barnes at half time won’t help him sustain it. He’s probably really sleepy now :015:

£23.3m is an average player nowadays.

Plus, we’ll make up some of it in the league prize money come the end of the season. We’re finishing no higher than 14th with this clown.
Plus it’ll cost us way more if we let him and Congerton carry on.

Worst display since Porto.
Nothing was at stake at Porto. We were already through to knockout stage and put out a team of youngsters, many unknown to most of us, against experienced opposition. Today there was plenty at stake and it was a strong team.
I spent a lot of money getting to the Porto game; I only decided to go a few days before and paid well over the odds to be sure of a ticket, though I did save a bit by not travelling direct. Today I watched a free stream on a tablet, so it cost me nothing.
But I could never compare the two performances. Five years ago it was just a case of shrugging my shoulders; today I'm ****ing furious.

Last edited:
Well second half we only lost 1-0 so you can see where he's coming from I suppose...

No. I think a lot of the players need to look at themselves

This is such a stupid argument. Haven't you learned anything from decades of watching football? Players don't just stop trying. They don't just think **** it, I can't be arsed any more.

It is ALWAYS how they are led. It is ALWAYS on the manager.

How many times have you seen players being completely lost and a new manager comes in and they look a different player? It's about how they are managed and led.

Players play. That's what they are paid to do. They are trained not to think. They do what they're told. When they lose faith or simply cannot understand or enact the instructions they're given, it is ALWAYS on the manager.

When some dipshits on here were saying the same in the late days of Puel, they soon shut up about certain players as soon as he went and a new manager came in. e,g, "Vardy was finished" and suddenly he was back.

Last edited:
Maybe we can just take out another loan on our future income from the 2050 season.

Get rid

This is such a stupid argument. Haven't you learned anything from decades of watching football? Players don't just stop trying. They don't just think **** it, I can't be arsed any more.

It is ALWAYS how they are led. It is ALWAYS on the manager.

How many times have you seen players being completely lost and a new manager comes in and they look a different player? It's about how they are managed and led.

Players play. That's what they are paid to do. They are trained not to think. They do what they're told. When they lose faith or simply cannot understand or enact the instructions they're given, it is ALWAYS on the manager.

When some dipshits on here were saying the same in the late days of Puel, they soon shut up about certain players as soon as he went and a new manager came in. e,g, "Vardy was finished" and suddenly he was back.
I agree with a lot of this - but today the players were ****s

Players and teams hit patches and streaks of form, positive and negative but THIS isn’t one of those.

Rodgers has lost the players respect in my opinion with his constant ****ing about and unfathomable decisions. If they can’t understand him and his decisions they stop trying.

This is where we are now. Defensively, to not tighten up in x months is criminal in spite of our injuries, we see the same inept shit week-in and week-out. The commentators today were pointing to our frailties at set plays, surely Rodgers can see that zonal marking is ducking shit, there’s a reason no-one adopts it in the premier league.

He is arrogant and comes across as conceited. If he thought our second-half performance was good I can only assume that he is comparing it to the first half or he spent the entire 45 minutes doing anything other than watching us.

He has to go and the sooner the better in my book.

I think there's certainly an element of having 'lost the dressing room' where players may not want to play for certain managers but that generally is born from mismanagement. The manager is always going to be the one in the firing line at the end of the day.

Might even be in his interests just to walk, as Rangnick won't be at Man U much longer so he'd be able to waltz in there on a free.. let's face it. He's not getting a 'top job' if anyone has to shell out for him....

I think there's certainly an element of having 'lost the dressing room' where players may not want to play for certain managers but that generally is born from mismanagement. The manager is always going to be the one in the firing line at the end of the day.

Might even be in his interests just to walk, as Rangnick won't be at Man U much longer so he'd be able to waltz in there on a free.. let's face it. He's not getting a 'top job' if anyone has to shell out for him....
You’d need to be clinically insane to give him a ‘big job’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566