Nottingham Forest (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still tickets available in most area's of the ground as just been on the availability section on the ONLINE section of the OS ticket page.

The Family Stand is available except that part right next to the F0^£$¬ fans

Corner where the East Stand meets the Kop is still available

Most of the West Stand is available except by the half way line and the small section near the corner flag next to the Kop

Even in the Kop there are seats in SK1 and SK4 are free

Last edited:
Still tickets available in most area's of the ground as just been on the availability section on the ONLINE section of the OS ticket page.

The Family Stand is available except that part right next to the F0^£$¬ fans

Corner where the East Stand meets the Kop is still available

Most of the West Stand is available except by the half way line and the small section near the corner flag next to the Kop

Even in the Kop there are seats in SK1 and SK4 are free

I think there are plenty of 'single' tickets left, try searching for 2 tickets :icon_wink

After what happened to Foxes in december at city ground and the form we are in, they have taken a blip recently so i am pretty sure this could be the biggest game this season, a win and we could really start pushing for that second place, a lot of confidence will come out of this with a win,

COME ON BLUE ARMY

I am gay and a bummer, I am gay as can be, I like men in my duvet, I like men on me, I am gay as can be tootle tootle deedle dee

Well, at least Homer will have someone else to "play" with. Homeywomeypants is no longer the only gay in the TB village.

I think there are plenty of 'single' tickets left, try searching for 2 tickets :icon_wink

I know what you mean but I imagine that you can get two pretty close together or one just behind the other.

3 or 4 may not be so easy though as you could be spread about a bit.

Thing is you never know who you might end up next to. Against Scunny I sat next to a lady who probably comes in the "over 60" categary and wasn't small and me being not small either and with my mate to other side of me it was a little tight. When we got up to cheer the goals I had to stand sideways otherwise I bumped into her as I did on the 2nd goal when she gave me one of those "looks".
Against Forest I'm in the West Stand on Row K so hopefully should be a good view

Volunteering to check ?? :icon_wink

Whilst there are some on here who seem to think that there are few depths to which I wouldn't stoop (rocks, snake???), even I have standards.
Once the world has run out of cripples, dead people, dead animals, jam jars filled with warm liver, holes in the ground and both my hands have been severed to prevent self abuse, then and only then would I contemplate plumbing the deths of depravity to the sort of levels at which you appear to operate.

Last edited:
Whilst there are some on here who seem to think that there are few depths to which I wouldn't stoop (rocks, snake???), even I have standards.
Once the world has run out of cripples, dead people, dead animals, jam jars filled with warm liver, holes in the ground and both my hands have been severed to prevent self abuse, then and only then would I contemplate plumbing the deths of depravity to the sort of levels at which you appear to operate.

How come BG didn't get a mention :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670