Nottingham Forest (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gutted after we lost to Man U in the 1963 FA cup final. Made the journey home go on forever....

I sat right behind the goal, the look on Gordon Banks' face at the final whistle, close to tears he was. Don't even get me started on the 49 cup final...

I sat right behind the goal, the look on Gordon Banks' face at the final whistle, close to tears he was. Don't even get me started on the 49 cup final...

Lovely header by Ken Keyworth though. I'm proud to be able to say I saw him, Banks, Gibson and Sjoberg play for us at Wembley.

Chaps, dunno about the profile but trust me ( yeah yeah ) I am 57 in April and I didn't miss a game home or away in Europe.

24d0dqq.jpg

Quite a collection eh :038:

And no, we won't ever qualify again

Chaps, dunno about the profile but trust me ( yeah yeah ) I am 57 in April and I didn't miss a game home or away in Europe.

You're either lying about your age now or you lied about your date of birth when you registered. Either way you're a liar, so I don't think we should believe anything you say. You probably support the sheep :icon_wink

A 57 year old pretending to be 19 on an internet site. They bang up people like you y'know.

A 57 year old pretending to be 19 on an internet site. They bang up people like you y'know.

Honest guv - no idea how it happened. Nowt wrong with being 57 anyway - loads of dead 50 years wish they were 57 :icon_cool

You're either lying about your age now or you lied about your date of birth when you registered. Either way you're a liar, so I don't think we should believe anything you say. You probably support the sheep :icon_wink
I twigged the wink but that is one insult too many. :068:

Re: Leicester City -V- F*r*s*

:icon_bigg

i couldnt give a shit who starts the pre match thread seeing as it has no bearing whatsoever on the end result :icon_bigg

You may be right. The onus is surely on posters like Macky to show how having posts by Camberwell instead of Lazzer is going to affect Wayne Brown's distribution (if that is the word) or our sharpness in front of goal.

If you want to prophesise results I have always liked the old adage
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong. But it is best to bet that way.

I've found his Facebook page and a picture of him on the local newspaper website. He doesn't look rich.

I am rich in all things that count. Health, wealth, happiness, family and a superb football team that's gonna shit all over your lot tomorrow.

And yes I will be back on Sunday / later to gloat / take my punishment

I am rich in all things that count. Health, wealth, happiness, family and a superb football team that's gonna shit all over your lot tomorrow.

And yes I will be back on Sunday / later to gloat / take my punishment

And if you loose when ever will we hear from you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669