Oldham (a) - 18 Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Oldham 1 - 1 Leicester

Whitaker (69) : Howard (54)

good result away to one of the top sides in the league, I'd have taken that at the start of the day. Plus we saw Leeds get beat and still have that game in hand to look forward to to hopefully bring us back on level terms.

Scunthorpe's late goal puts them 2 points clear at the top.

yeah not bad. I am a little bit disappointed with our performance after the goal those. Looked like we switched off after the goal.

Last edited:
Good result I think. Would have taken it before the game tbh. Didn't expect Cheltenham to get anything against Scunny so not too bad.

Don't suppose Leeds have fallen out of the playoff spots?

Don't suppose Leeds have fallen out of the playoff spots?

5th I believe

And given that we really should beat Yeovil in our game in hand, this is a fine result.

The players should be able to deal with a few games in a short space of time, most of them keep getting two weeks off every time internationals come around, plenty of time for rest.

plus we have a fair sized squad

plus we have a fair sized squad

A lot of them aren't up to much though.

I suppose we're already missing a few players, but our bench today wasn't particularly strong, in terms of its ability to turn a game. Just Gradel and Hayles as attacking options, and I still don't believe Hayles is up to much.

good result away to one of the top sides in the league, I'd have taken that at the start of the day. Plus we saw Leeds get beat and still have that game in hand to look forward to to hopefully bring us back on level terms.

It's a while yet before we play the goal in hand. We could be top before then.

on for well over 100 points

only loss to Millwall, sitting 3rd (a certain leeds fan should be pretty quiet)

we can't complain. We've got to be happier with a point at oldham than they are. we've just got to make sure we don't slip up against teams that we should beat.

Fcuk off you lot!

We should have won and it will be Oldham who are grateful of the point. I would say we had the better chances but didn't take them, and if I was not mistaken didn't Howard hit the inside of the post?

Should have scored a second goal but the french twat could not deal with it. Why the fcuk was he wearing white wellies instead of boots?

my only gripe is when we took the lead,we failed to kill them off.

why do a lot of teams do this,is it not easier to go for the second goal,rather than invite pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566