Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton have had nothing to play for for a while, but that's not stopped them being one of the form teams in the division.
Over the last eight games their form is the same as ours - http://weekendfootball.co.uk/analysis/form.asp?l=2&season=14&formtype=&gamescount=8

Forest were top of the form table once and look at them.

Given we almost have twice as many points as Bolton and they have Mills, Danns & Beckford, I still very confident in saying that playing Bolton away would be much more preferable to play us at our place.

Birmingham have also won more away games than Bolton have home games.

Forest were top of the form table once and look at them.

Apparently they had a lot of injuries.

Given we almost have twice as many points as Bolton and they have Mills, Danns & Beckford, I still very confident in saying that playing Bolton away would be much more preferable to play us at our place.

It is. But that's not what you said. You said Bolton are nearly as bad as Brum, which is quite clearly not true. It may have been true earlier in the season, but it's not now. Birmingham have lost their last five games and must be totally devoid of confidence, so their fans have pretty much given up hope. But it wouldn't be a huge surprise if they got the draw that should be enough to keep them up.

Apparently they had a lot of injuries.

Nice. :icon_lol:

It is. But that's not what you said. You said Bolton are nearly as bad as Brum, which is quite clearly not true. It may have been true earlier in the season, but it's not now. Birmingham have lost their last five games and must be totally devoid of confidence, so their fans have pretty much given up hope. But it wouldn't be a huge surprise if they got the draw that should be enough to keep them up.

15 points difference between the two of them over the course of a season would indicate to me there isn't much between them and they are almost as bad as each other. :icon_wink

Saying that though, I'm definitely not putting any money on it either way!

Last edited:
Anybody else going to be watching the play-offs with a perverse enjoyment. I am looking forward to seeing some last minute heartbreak! Personally, I wouldn't mind Derby going up as I think they would be cannon fodder next season.

Afraid not, they aren´t televising it over here. Shame really ´cos I would have enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster(at someone else´s expense).
Agree with you Micky...hope Sheep pull it off!

1-0 to Brighton. Think the sheep could get stuffed here...

2-1 Derby half time. lucky goal. Where is that Caskey idiot these days!?

Steve Duck is a good manager, as his turnaround of Derby since he took over shows. They're certainly my favourites for the play-offs, and I can see them doing well in the EPL.

Steve Duck is a good manager, as his turnaround of Derby since he took over shows. They're certainly my favourites for the play-offs, and I can see them doing well in the EPL.
I think they would get a right good rogering every week - with their present side.

Tonight I hope that QPR get steamrollered! Come on Wigan!

Tonight I hope that QPR get steamrollered! Come on Wigan!
Unfortunately got a hoops brother-in-law. With them up that would take the whole family Premier League. City, Hammers, Manure and hopefully Hoops. Reckon we could get all four results there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669