Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's for the long term good of the club that we have a defining local derby. So not only do I want Derby to go up, I want them to proper - just not as much as us ;-)

Haven´t seen the others.......but Steve Bruce has certainly put on some weight! He´s starting to look like the Michelin man.

Sod it! Desperately wanted Derby to win for the first time ever. They would have been relegated straight off for sure.

Sod it! Desperately wanted Derby to win for the first time ever. They would have been relegated straight off for sure.

You could just see it happening; dominating the second half, crap finishing and then QPR get one shot and score. I didnt want QPR promoted either.

isn't their talk of a huge fine awaiting QPR under FFP?
£85million?

Derby only themselves to blame.
Letting Zamora score, for feck sake, don't deserve to win ;)

My dislike for Arry is greater than my dislike for Derby.
It's like being asked do you want a kick in the nether regions or a punch on the nose?

Well ultimately, with pub league defenders, you do get pub league standard defending!

Originally I wanted Derby to win for the same reasons most on here did (bound to be worse than us next season) but as I said before somewhere else on here QPR going up isn't a disaster.Its a ****ing cesspool of a club filled with players & staff who don't give any kind of a shit about it.All 'arry's mercenaries will be clamouring for big contract extensions right through the summer despite having limped through the season & achieved the bare minimum required of them (just) Plus the bent cockney twat's inevitable transfer festival can now begin,replete with the usual bung trousering & lets-sign-everyone-we-can-&-hope-one-or-two-aren't-total-shite approach.Should be entertaining at least.All in all I wouldn't worry too much about QPR being any kind of force next year.Today's result was cheered by agents all over Europe who will now be on Ebay ordering stocks of brown paper envelopes.

I'm not sure that that was the primary reason for most people wanting the Sheep to go up

You mean the local derby angle? I suppose that would be a good reason too but Derby haven't been much of a challenge to beat for a while now & that tends to take the edge off a bit.In the scheme of things I reckon wanting them to go up because they'd be weak next season in all probability makes more sense.Although obviously it'd add to the fun to watch us stick 4 past them again.I guess we'll just have to stick 4 past QPR instead & make do with that.We'll more than likely end up on the wrong end of a few beltings so it'd be nice to be on the right end of at least one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669