Other teams' results

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the most ironic fashion, there's a chance that the bloke who may score the goal which promotes City into the Premier League is 'the Plague of Leicester'....Yann Kermorgant.
In a strange way that would be very fitting

In the most ironic fashion, there's a chance that the bloke who may score the goal which promotes City into the Premier League is 'the Plague of Leicester'....Yann Kermorgant.

What delicious irony.

I like how Nige is prepared to play the long game with some of his signings.

I still can't understand the amount of vitriol towards Yann.
It wasn't the decisive penalty, it wasn't at Wembley, he certainly didn't mean to miss!

I'd certainly like him to score against QPR.
That's nothing to do with us, more to do with Bournemouth sneaking into the playoffs.

Now, if Burnley should feck up, what are the odds on a Burnley v Bournemouth semi final, down to penalties and Yann puts Bournemouth through to Wembley, so Howe putting his old club out of the play offs.

Should be interesting today! Can´t see Bournemouth beating QPR.....but maybe a draw?
Sheep may struggle away at Boro & Burnley at Watford?

So do we want the results to go in a way that we are in the Premier League by 5pm. Or do we want it to happen on Tuesday when we are actually playing

I'm in two minds about this. If confirmed today we can have a party atmosphere on Tuesday but as a result the players may ease up and we still want the title.

I'm in two minds about this. If confirmed today we can have a party atmosphere on Tuesday but as a result the players may ease up and we still want the title.

This is where I am. The players seem a bit tense at the minute, understandably. Let's get promoted today and have a party on Tuesday night with the lads playing the free flowing attacking football we know they're capable of.

the way we set up yesterday, it seemed that we have decided not to bother defending in front of the back four and to just play the old newcastle way. brighton will want at least a point so a 'you score/we score' type of game where we are under no pressure could be a great evening! i'm for the four hour party !!

Same here, draws for QPR and Derby would be ideal so we can rubber stamp it ourselves at home to Brighton. Would be nice.

I'd actually like to see Derby win the play-offs.

Not so sure about Burnley holding on to 2nd either... I reckon they might choke but it's just whether QPR or Derby can capitalize.

I don't understand the notion of not wanting to achieve promotion today if possible. Will it not be a fun party atmosphere on Tuesday night if we are promoted going in to the game? There is always the possibility that we don't win on Tuesday and other teams do and then it will drag on to the weekend.

Of course it's a matter of when and not if but surely sooner is optimal over later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669